Reaction score
What's up, AFN? Doing a SODK grow!!! Really been waiting for this strain. Got great advice from @Roasty McToasty at the suggestion of @mephisto (Mitch). Thanks to both you guys. Taking Roasty's tips and running with them.

Set this up first: 2 x SODK

DSCN0530.JPG

DSCN0531.JPG

Decided to go with this:

DSCN0539.JPG
DSCN0532.JPG

First set of small cab pics were with 2 x SODK babies in aprox. 340w actual led. Final set of pics in the 3x3' cab I built today with 400w mh, and aprox. 200w led(600w total). Rocking second cabinet configuration. Front 2 plants w/perlite are SODK, middle Glueberry photoperiod, back row 2 x Cindy Jack @DutchPassionTony. Both tents have Mars led units.......and they SUPER SUCK!!!! I have purchased several units in the last couple years, and consistently, in the first 6 months, a whole section fucks up! If you are buying Mars lights, buy twice as many as you need. They are going to fuck up! I don't know why people are still hyping these fucked up lights!!!!!!! Anywho..........

I will post again soon. :peace:

Last edited:
Of course, nothing to report this early. I thought I would post a couple pics of a past @mephisto grow. Both done in organics only. They were in with 4 other plants(6 total) in 540w; 400w mh/hps, 140w led.

Sour Bubbly:

DSCN0482.JPG

FSCN0479.JPG

Fantasmo:

DSCN0496.JPG

DSCN0500.JPG

These were at lights out. Had green light on, hence the green shadows and green tinted water. Used same stickers on both plants just to show breeder.

Last edited:
How's that cob build coming along? When do we get an update? Hope things are well bro.

How's that cob build coming along? When do we get an update? Hope things are well bro.
Hello again, my friend. Had a family emergency. During that time, timer malfunctioned, and I lost 1 SODK, 1 Cindy Jack and a Kripple Shock!!!! Whatever, right? Have replacements on the go. Stunted the other SODK and CJ. Was going to trash it and start over, but they seem to be on the mend. I think I will keep them going for a bit. Here is the SODK.

DSCN0571.JPG

DSCN0572.JPG

Back