New Grower Forest Dream Auto by Dutch passion! First ever grow and it's outdoor

Some great looking plants you have here got here pal . Ive never heard of the forest dreams , but I'm excited to see how they turn out for you .best of luck Cheers
Thanks man the strain is similar to Purple Maroc. There's only one person on here who's harvested off it and said the smoke wasn't too bad let's see where they go :)

If you use Cannabis, it may be better to be up front with your folks. There is Science to back up everything about the plant. Show them what it does for patients in the states. Depends on how you get on with them no doubt. Do they deserve the privilege of knowing or do you already know they won't accept it?
It is your inheritance as it is ours, welcome to AFN.
Most defiantly I agree my younger sister is a long term epilepsy sufferer however my parents are open to it. My mother is ok however my father would go crazy he's too oldschool. Hence why I found the perfect gorilla spot only 5 mins away on some wasteland where they currently are. They actually started to smell a couple days before I planted them outside hence why I moved so quickly lol

Nah I grew mine inside Had a couple plants that were well over the one lb mark. They were AutoXtremes. There's a journal in the Dutch passion sub forum
Wow bet they were an impressive size. Yeah Iv seen a lot of people getting the plants really big outdoors some even taller then themselves will just see where it goes from here. Again it's my first ever time is happy they're even outside lol

found him. it was greenskell but couldnt mind his tag. still cant lol. live stoners is the first forum at the top of the list mate. its where we all hang out and get baked and the fastest way to find directions if your lost : ) ill tag you the now.

Hey man, good to see another Brit! @912GreenSkell grows outdoors in Canada and gets absolute monsters. I'm an indoor grower - I'm in the suburbs so I don't have anywhere safe to guerilla grow and the garden is too vulnerable.

Your plants are looking nice now they're outdoors. Can you make sure they get plenty of water? I don't know if it's as dry over that side of the country as it is here (east), but you really want to make sure the girls don't get thirsty. No, they don't particularly like being moved after they get to a certain age, but it will only affect the size they grow to - it won't kill them.

Feel free to tag me like this @Eclectic Elle if you have any questions. If I don't know the answers I will likely be able to find someone that does!

Welcome to the family! :pass:

Hey great to meet you bud...good luck on your grow...it should be noted that the forest dreams are not autoflower plants but are actually photoperiod plants, so that means the flowering of the strain will be determined by the amount of light versus darkness. Ive seen a few forest dream grows and they seem to do pretty well in the UK.
I have a couple of guides that should help get you on the right track
Autoflowers https://www.autoflower.org/threads/maximizing-outdoor-autos-guide-to-growing-under-the-sun.56402/
Photoperiod https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-maximizing-outdoor-photoperiod-plants.59210/ Note...your plants have been started a bit late to make full use of this guide, but its a decent read anyways.

Hey man, good to see another Brit! @912GreenSkell grows outdoors in Canada and gets absolute monsters. I'm an indoor grower - I'm in the suburbs so I don't have anywhere safe to guerilla grow and the garden is too vulnerable.

Your plants are looking nice now they're outdoors. Can you make sure they get plenty of water? I don't know if it's as dry over that side of the country as it is here (east), but you really want to make sure the girls don't get thirsty. No, they don't particularly like being moved after they get to a certain age, but it will only affect the size they grow to - it won't kill them.

Feel free to tag me like this @Eclectic Elle if you have any questions. If I don't know the answers I will likely be able to find someone that does!

Welcome to the family! :pass:
Thanks a lot chap, yeah Iv been making sure they have been fed well and watered correctly. We have just had loads of rain today it's been raining the whole day hope they hold out. Will update with new pics tomorrow.

Hey great to meet you bud...good luck on your grow...it should be noted that the forest dreams are not autoflower plants but are actually photoperiod plants, so that means the flowering of the strain will be determined by the amount of light versus darkness. Ive seen a few forest dream grows and they seem to do pretty well in the UK.
I have a couple of guides that should help get you on the right track
Autoflowers https://www.autoflower.org/threads/maximizing-outdoor-autos-guide-to-growing-under-the-sun.56402/
Photoperiod https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-maximizing-outdoor-photoperiod-plants.59210/ Note...your plants have been started a bit late to make full use of this guide, but its a decent read anyways.
Ohhh really they're photoperiod I wasn't aware of that I thought I did my fair share of reading before purchasing this strain. Thankyou for the advice will have a in depth read of both and let you know what Iv learned lol

IMG_0891.JPG
IMG_0887.JPG
IMG_0888.JPG
IMG_0889.JPG
IMG_0891.JPG
IMG_0893.JPG
IMG_0895.JPG
IMG_0896.JPG
IMG_0887.JPG
IMG_0888.JPG
IMG_0889.JPG
IMG_0891.JPG
IMG_0893.JPG
IMG_0895.JPG
IMG_0896.JPG
IMG_0887.JPG
IMG_0887.JPG
Hi guys so it's been like 6 days since my last update. So thought I'd do a quick show. Right so the weather in England hasn't been very good most days have been rather cloudy and grey with a bit of rain, however temperatures have been rather warm. I have since fed them the seaweed extract yesterday after last weeks feed. They're looking much better now apart from one plant which looks likes it's had a stroke lol. I'm mostly happy with the plant which I put on the other side of my house when it was a seedling as it grew big and has since gone from strength to strength. Now Iv read someone else on here who grew this Forest Dream strain in the Uk and it looks like they got a good yield off it also these photoperiod plants are a lot slower then Autos. Now I'm learning and reading loads as I go along and trying to keep this grow to a minimum spend as I shall be investing in a small tent for the winter hopefully once I get a crop of these plants. So here's some pictures I took yesterday...

Back