Lighting Folux Solutions - AFN Communal Fall 2018 Test Thread

We have a mixed spectrum kit in the works that should be announced with our second generation of products, but that's all I'm able to tell you right now :)
All I needed to hear is that you have been working on something and it is a possibility! That'll make me smile the rest of the day :biggrin:

We have a mixed spectrum kit in the works that should be announced with our second generation of products, but that's all I'm able to tell you right now :)
Nice ! Any chance of some far red diodes , something similar to the qb 96’s ? Things are progressing so fast , I’m afraid to spend $ without being pissed off 6 months later when something better comes out lol! Like fricking tv’s , you think your buying the best high definition possible & then 2 months later 4K comes out , what a kick in the balls lol!

Nice ! Any chance of some far red diodes , something similar to the qb 96’s ? Things are progressing so fast , I’m afraid to spend $ without being pissed off 6 months later when something better comes out lol! Like fricking tv’s , you think your buying the best high definition possible & then 2 months later 4K comes out , what a kick in the balls lol!

I bet we will be impressed when the next round is released. This light is very good already. I see a big difference in an adjacent plant that's getting side lighting from it. There is a big difference in the size of the colas getting the light. :smoking:
The baby under is is showing significant growth now, day 12ish and making me happy

Is there an anticipated time frame for the next generation? Next year? Spring, summer, fall?

Samsung only pushes out new LEDs every few years, so expect the next revolutionary change to be in 2020-2021. Our products will end up being better than QB V2, simply because of how our design process covers all the spots they missed.

I bet we will be impressed when the next round is released. This light is very good already. I see a big difference in an adjacent plant that's getting side lighting from it. There is a big difference in the size of the colas getting the light. :smoking:
The baby under is is showing significant growth now, day 12ish and making me happy

I'm sure the plants are also enjoying it just as much as you are :)

Is there an anticipated time frame for the next generation? Next year? Spring, summer, fall?

Expect an announcement at any time, but full launch is really TBD. If I had to attribute it to anything, I'd say the new tariffs. Highly likely for Helios II to be made in the USA using the same Korean LM301B diodes as HLG.

Also funny that you mention IR diodes ;)

Hey now!
Update time. I wish I had good news and something to take a picture of! The GWK did not germ, waited 8 days. I put a Purple Gorilla in ther Monday so in a few days we should see something. I hope!

Hey now!
Update time. I wish I had good news and something to take a picture of! The GWK did not germ, waited 8 days. I put a Purple Gorilla in ther Monday so in a few days we should see something. I hope!
Aww man, it happens! Let's give 'er a second try!

Samsung only pushes out new LEDs every few years, so expect the next revolutionary change to be in 2020-2021. Our products will end up being better than QB V2, simply because of how our design process covers all the spots they missed.

I'm sure the plants are also enjoying it just as much as you are :)

Expect an announcement at any time, but full launch is really TBD. If I had to attribute it to anything, I'd say the new tariffs. Highly likely for Helios II to be made in the USA using the same Korean LM301B diodes as HLG.

Thank you for the update! I understand that you cant just throw together a product line and have it on the shelves overnight. :cheers:

Back