your gsc will stretch soon enough mines took off height wise this week also i chucked my mutant you will have some much more needed space

IMG_20171006_175738.jpg
So far going good , having high humidity issues when the fan is on and they drop down to 45% in witch I want them at but the leaves feel damp, but moving the temp and rh metre around i am getting different reading , can anyone tell me the best place to put the rh and temp meter , I've got a mercury temp thing down at floor level against a pot and getting temps of 19°C so that I'm happy with but the humity grrr help

IMG_20171006_175754.jpg
IMG_20171006_175800.jpg
IMG_20171006_175800.jpg
this is gorilla glue or soon to become formally known as....

IMG_20171006_175818.jpg
The LST I've done on gorilla glue, done the trick well, very well, thanks st tom for that tip

there really starting to take off also i was reading about your humidity i get different levels all over my tent but mainly mine stays around 50/60 ish pcent i dont worry to much as long as i have got air flow i only have 4 grows under my belt though so there are lots more experienced people than me .your doing great pal

Attachments

• humid.PNG
    humid.PNG
    399.6 KB · Views: 64
there really starting to take off also i was reading about your humidity i get different levels all over my tent but mainly mine stays around 50/60 ish pcent i dont worry to much as long as i have got air flow i only have 4 grows under my belt though so there are lots more experienced people than me .your doing great pal
Cheers mate your always a good source of information, my mind is a bit at ease now, thank you everyone , time to roll a joint and relax

Cheers mate your always a good source of information, my mind is a bit at ease now, thank you everyone , time to roll a joint and relax
your laughing pal in just over a mth you will be thinking what the hell was i worrying about look at my own grown beasts :pass::frog:im just gonna have a blast myself before bed speak soon pal also if your stuck just go in live stoners they will always bend over backwards to help as you have seen

had to come in for a wee perv lol. plants are lookin awesome though mate. i stressed about rh and that the first time but other than a few days where it took the piss its never really given me any issues. theyll let you know if theyre not happy but for now they look pretty healthy to me man. crackin job : )

Back