Thanks evilscotsman and st tom, I can actually relax , glad I wondered over to the live stoner chat like st tom said ,very happy to be apart of this place , long may it last as I will always be growing :)
Take care lads

Today's birds eye view
IMG_20171007_210536.jpg

its entirely up to yourself mate but id be thinking about bending that big main cola down into the space in the corner. even canopy means the light can get closer and all buds will benefit more. having to keep the light from burning that big top means its further away from everything else all the time. not everyone agrees with plant training but it works for me. just my 10 pence buddy : )

its entirely up to yourself mate but id be thinking about bending that big main cola down into the space in the corner. even canopy means the light can get closer and all buds will benefit more. having to keep the light from burning that big top means its further away from everything else all the time. not everyone agrees with plant training but it works for me. just my 10 pence buddy : )
I was thinking about doing this mate I took that pic exactly where the light height is, I'm going to do some research on this and hopefully do it , it is growing every day ,I say at least a cm a day

Dude your Girls look Good congrats ✌️ I'm in the last of a grow myself and it's been an awesome grow with these guys here at AFN and your very informative with each step brother been good read . My next run I'm using the GBD soil amendment from Mephisto was gonna use the bio biz but i had already went with GBD but I've read and seen so much success with it I'm sure it's in my future!!! But anyways Good journal and beautiful plants bro!!!

Dude your Girls look Good congrats ✌️ I'm in the last of a grow myself and it's been an awesome grow with these guys here at AFN and your very informative with each step brother been good read . My next run I'm using the GBD soil amendment from Mephisto was gonna use the bio biz but i had already went with GBD but I've read and seen so much success with it I'm sure it's in my future!!! But anyways Good journal and beautiful plants bro!!!
Thank you for finding the time to read it mate, I'll keep it going to the end, this way I can learn from mistakes an gain from success and hope others do too, I've had great help so far from these guys and I'll continue to follow on tips and things this place has taught me . didn't know what molasses was before here or what it done then some guy I can't remember his name said " imagine if you eat a steak dinner, that take a while to digest, but if you blended that down its much easier to digest, meaning the enzymes in the soil eat the molasses, poop it out and the plants takes it in quicker" . very wise man whoever he is

Thank you for finding the time to read it mate, I'll keep it going to the end, this way I can learn from mistakes an gain from success and hope others do too, I've had great help so far from these guys and I'll continue to follow on tips and things this place has taught me . didn't know what molasses was before here or what it done then some guy I can't remember his name said " imagine if you eat a steak dinner, that take a while to digest, but if you blended that down its much easier to digest, meaning the enzymes in the soil eat the molasses, poop it out and the plants takes it in quicker" . very wise man whoever he is
See I just learned something new again lol my take on molasses was it's a Feed for soil but didn't think of it that way, also thought it give the Bud a smooth taste but I'm a noobie that's a sponge bro I take it all in.

See I just learned something new again lol my take on molasses was it's a Feed for soil but didn't think of it that way, also thought it give the Bud a smooth taste but I'm a noobie that's a sponge bro I take it all in.
It does for sure give the bud a sweet taste I'm told, I've heard of someone flushing with water and molasses and got super sweet bud but for my first time I'll just flush with pH water

This just makes my eyes water with happiness I can’t wait to see my babies grow into something this beautiful!

It does for sure give the bud a sweet taste I'm told, I've heard of someone flushing with water and molasses and got super sweet bud but for my first time I'll just flush with pH water
dont ever say that word 'flush 'in live stoners mate it starts a war every time lol. i grow hydro so all they get is 'chemical' nutrients. fed my first 2 at up to 1500ppm dropping down to 600ppm (about 70% strength for most people) for a few days before the chop and couldnt taste it at all. just brought down a big bud that was fed 1000ppm right up to the chop and its one of the strongest, tastiest smokes ive ever had. have you read pop22's thread on flushing? even if you dont agree with it, its a very informative and easy to follow read : ) great way to spend 20 minuits anyway : )

Back