dont ever say that word 'flush 'in live stoners mate it starts a war every time lol. i grow hydro so all they get is 'chemical' nutrients. fed my first 2 at up to 1500ppm dropping down to 600ppm (about 70% strength for most people) for a few days before the chop and couldnt taste it at all. just brought down a big bud that was fed 1000ppm right up to the chop and its one of the strongest, tastiest smokes ive ever had. have you read pop22's thread on flushing? even if you dont agree with it, its a very informative and easy to follow read : ) great way to spend 20 minuits anyway : )
The aim from the start mate was to be organic syartvto finish, I've smoked unflushed weed that's grown in soil and its foul to say at the least, I'm going to learn this method you use maybe in the next grow op with the hydro thing going, its the only part I didn't research as it seemed so complicated , as youbsee I've a lot to learned cause all you guys proved you will bend over backwards for help and advice , someone advised me to do this on my big plant, it makes a lot of senseand it needed done, thank you friends
IMG_20171008_154352.jpg

Much more bud from below being exposed to the light now on the beast. I owe my grow to this place I think my yeild will double with the advice and tips I've been given and read here. Thank you all so far!!

dont ever say that word 'flush 'in live stoners mate it starts a war every time lol. i grow hydro so all they get is 'chemical' nutrients. fed my first 2 at up to 1500ppm dropping down to 600ppm (about 70% strength for most people) for a few days before the chop and couldnt taste it at all. just brought down a big bud that was fed 1000ppm right up to the chop and its one of the strongest, tastiest smokes ive ever had. have you read pop22's thread on flushing? even if you dont agree with it, its a very informative and easy to follow read : ) great way to spend 20 minuits anyway : )

Haha it was you that gave me that advise, is this OK or would I need to bend it more, made a lot of sense, unused light is being used now and all the bud forming on the main will grow better leaving light for the other 2 . makes perfect sence thanks mate

yeah man just take her down gradually. bend over a bit more each day. can be a bit scary tying them down at first but as long as you go slowly you wont do any damage mate. and if you do, just tape her up and she'll be fine. theyre pretty resilient wee plants. it takes a fair amount to hurt them : )

yeah man just take her down gradually. bend over a bit more each day. can be a bit scary tying them down at first but as long as you go slowly you wont do any damage mate. and if you do, just tape her up and she'll be fine. theyre pretty resilient wee plants. it takes a fair amount to hurt them : )
Super advice Buddy more bud is getting light

IMG_20171009_185623.jpg
super advice from evilscotsman , I'm getting a lot of bud formation everywhere on this strain since doing this esp the main cola
IMG_20171009_185548.jpg
IMG_20171009_185529.jpg
that bend on the main cola might scare a few people but the main stem on this is super strong and thick. Gorilla glue folk I highly recommend this strain so far

do you know why the call it that name its so sticky when you bring it down it glues your scissors up thats going to knock you bandy pal its strong as fuck also with your height that was some great advice bending it and there flying along such a great job

do you know why the call it that name its so sticky when you bring it down it glues your scissors up thats going to knock you bandy pal its strong as fuck also with your height that was some great advice bending it and there flying along such a great job
Thank you st tom you've played a good part in my op for some great tips from man, thanks pal

Thank you st tom you've played a good part in my op for some great tips from man, thanks pal
i enjoy the back and forth pal its nice to have somebody to lean on or just chat shit about plants im the most undercover person ever i cant tell friends as the door would come off the hinges by police or gangs robbing ya nobody outside of my house knows what am doing so all my advice comes from this forum its been real good to me :vibe::pass:

Screenshot_20171011-083900.png
the garden this morning, took of the string of The gorilla glue and now sits like this so that worked well , loving it

Back