New Grower First Time Auto Growing Need Help!

Is this light burn or nute burn? Nute burn more yellowish?

View attachment 869218

Only this one plant (PE 1) which is the second tallest plant right now. Seeing that none of the other plants are burnt and for the first time, i kept them on lights the whole day (Weather forecast windy rain), i think its light burn.

The tallest leaf does go real near the lights, like two inches or less. So I guess thats it then. Gonna move lights up just a tiny bit since its just fluoros.

Note to self, fluoros could burn seedlings!

View attachment 869220
WW 1 still not moving...no signs of any distress. Seems like stopped growing after day 3 and its day 9 now....

Anyone?

Give it some time it is putting down roots.
Light burn not very likely if it did not touch the bulb.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Give it some time it is putting down roots.
Light burn not very likely if it did not touch the bulb.

I assume you are referring to the PE 1, which is the one with brown tip. I moved the light to around 3 inches. Each time i move a notch is about 1.5 inches so my estimate of two inches or lesser was correct. First time i moved the lights since I planted them. So maybe just wrong place at wrong time.

Today was cloudy but still hot as hell. So coupled with the lights might have caused this. Probably no one uses cheap fluoros outdoor in climates like mine, the way I do. Just trying to find most likely reason to comfort myself....lol

Do u have a take on the other gal? At this point its quite obvious she has a problem? Stunted for a week...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I assume you are referring to the PE 1, which is the one with brown tip. I moved the light to around 3 inches. Each time i move a notch is about 1.5 inches so my estimate of two inches or lesser was correct. First time i moved the lights since I planted them. So maybe just wrong place at wrong time.

Today was cloudy but still hot as hell. So coupled with the lights might have caused this. Probably no one uses cheap fluoros outdoor in climates like mine, the way I do. Just trying to find most likely reason to comfort myself....lol

Do u have a take on the other gal? At this point its quite obvious she has a problem? Stunted for a week...

The other gal the ww just putting down roots I would say she should speed up growth soon . The other could be light burn but only on one leaf is strange

The other gal the ww just putting down roots I would say she should speed up growth soon . The other could be light burn but only on one leaf is strange

If her younger sister also got burned, i would say nute burn. But she's smaller but fine. And they are the only ones that looks the same. Other 2 looks different from their sisters.

Or maybe its just a speck of dirt and im an idiot...lol

If her younger sister also got burned, i would say nute burn. But she's smaller but fine. And they are the only ones that looks the same. Other 2 looks different from their sisters.

Or maybe its just a speck of dirt and im an idiot...lol

Haha doesn't look like dirt may be just as you think a little light burn on the tip. No problem she will continue to grow. Looking healthy so no worries. As for the slow one . You may be surprised it may end up being the largest plant .

Haha doesn't look like dirt may be just as you think a little light burn on the tip. No problem she will continue to grow. Looking healthy so no worries. As for the slow one . You may be surprised it may end up being the largest plant .

Thats what i keep telling myself...lol

Trying to keep myself sane juggling work, family and my new hobby!

Thank you so much, I.G!

Thats what i keep telling myself...lol

Trying to keep myself sane juggling work, family and my new hobby!

Thank you so much, I.G!

Remember this hobby does everything itself except water and feeding . No need to baby them . But if you love to see them just look haha. My first time it seemed as though they were not growing fast enough . It is just that checking on them every chance I got made the progress seem slow. Then i realise it had only been 5 days and I expected the clone to grow into a tree . You get what I am saying. Just enjoy it all

Remember this hobby does everything itself except water and feeding . No need to baby them . But if you love to see them just look haha. My first time it seemed as though they were not growing fast enough . It is just that checking on them every chance I got made the progress seem slow. Then i realise it had only been 5 days and I expected the clone to grow into a tree . You get what I am saying. Just enjoy it all

I get it. It was exactly the same for me. It is only these 2 days that I really learned to just let it go. Only looked a couple times a day.

BUT...it’s only because I’m reading more on lights these days (I know...I don’t even have one grow yet!). It’s been really interesting but I’ll refrain from sharing more until I get more info.

Having lived in China for 10 yrs and having my own factory (very small assembly plant...not what u think), I might be in a good position to explore the COB options out. Might even be able to help out folks over here at AFN. Baby steps though.....

Like always, I digress too much and let my thoughts wander too far...zipping it now!

8AAFC503-0019-4304-9970-25CFB99BDCF3.jpeg
The tip burn seems to be progressing but limited to a small area. It’s on at least 3 areas now.

If it’s nute burn, flushing seems to be what people do but my gut is telling me to leave it alone. The pot is still wet enough. Tip burn looks minimal at the moment and she is still the only one to get burned.

So I’m gonna wait another day before even considering doing anything. Is this course of action agreed by my mentors? Or should I do something immediately?

Back