New Grower First Time Auto Growing Need Help!

BF87B347-5146-4E35-8D84-4A03097C8E70.jpeg
AAH 2 seems to grow very slow. Seedlings with helmet cap issues seem to get stunted a bit? Also seems darker colored than the rest. But soil is the same. This one had the shell almost choking her on the stem when popped. I think it should be all good though?

B7B650F9-B765-4FAE-9957-7E7F1DA113C8.jpeg 811C2EFA-1BB6-468F-9D6A-A227EBA7C179.jpeg
WW 2. This one got me worried since yesterday. Besides the yellow new growths and being small, she looks real good though. She's the smallest of all but still developing well. Should I be worried? Also a helmet cap baby

Both of them are way smaller than their elder/younger sisters though. But i read that autos are different even with seeds from the same pack. So is this normal?

View attachment 867781
AAH 2 seems to grow very slow. Seedlings with helmet cap issues seem to get stunted a bit? Also seems darker colored than the rest. But soil is the same. This one had the shell almost choking her on the stem when popped. I think it should be all good though?

View attachment 867782 View attachment 867783
WW 2. This one got me worried since yesterday. Besides the yellow new growths and being small, she looks real good though. She's the smallest of all but still developing well. Should I be worried? Also a helmet cap baby

Both of them are way smaller than their elder/younger sisters though. But i read that autos are different even with seeds from the same pack. So is this normal?
Yes it is normal . And the seed cap only stunts them if they keep the cotelydons closed other than that not a bother .

They all look great to me . And if you see lighter colored new growth it is just that they haven't gotten enough light yet and are growing well. As the leaves grow they will darken up

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Plants look great keep up the good work

Here's an Early Miss from my 1st grow the helmet got stuck on she was the runt through veg then exploded during flower

20171205_152507-jpg.4053631

Thanks @islandgrower @Dabber

I can now go to work feeling better. I really wish i can stay home with my girls...lol

But i gave myself a week off so I got to keep my word even though its my office.

BTW, Are bees friends or foe? I occasionally see one but no more. I believe they are attracted to the extract/ oil that i smoke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can now go to work feeling better. I really wish i can stay home with my girls...lol

But i gave myself a week off so I got to keep my word even though its my office.

BTW, Are bees friends or foe? I occasionally see one but no more. I believe they are attracted to the extract/ oil that i smoke

Friendly....as long as they aren't stinging you!! :D No harm to plants.

Bees are ok . No problems there . Just a pic of the light green young growth.
34866f8367bd5204d5145a808ad5f395.jpg

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

D5D8943C-784B-4C47-B274-7379E11F2695.jpeg
White Widow. Should i just be happy that she's growing, albeit at a very slow pace compared to others? No signs of distress? Or be concerned cos she really looks a whole lot different than the rest?

She is the only one in a ceramic pot and only one with no worm castings.

78535BB7-EC4D-42D9-8137-B8995B766750.jpeg
This is her sister! They popped the same time.

EB78A7F0-4047-4C68-BE6F-E5A7E40BAA3A.jpeg
This Pineapple Express grows fastest so far. All are Day 8 plants.

Any thoughts? This one odd one is troubling me....

Keep up the good work mate . :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work mate . :thumbsup:

How is your hand, buddy? I stopped messaging you after seeing u post about your hand. Did not want u to exert that injured hand. Looks nasty though. Hope u feel better!

Is this light burn or nute burn? Nute burn more yellowish?

47C40CAA-914E-4742-A740-D8C8896B76DB.jpeg

Only this one plant (PE 1) which is the second tallest plant right now. Seeing that none of the other plants are burnt and for the first time, i kept them on lights the whole day (Weather forecast windy rain), i think its light burn.

The tallest leaf does go real near the lights, like two inches or less. So I guess thats it then. Gonna move lights up just a tiny bit since its just fluoros.

Note to self, fluoros could burn seedlings!

189C5C73-80DB-4AE5-8E52-75410163B6B6.jpeg
WW 1 still not moving...no signs of any distress. Seems like stopped growing after day 3 and its day 9 now....

Anyone?

Back