New Grower First Time Auto Growing Need Help!

Day 3

Pics will always be in the order of:

C7A31251-E129-4181-8C3D-50FF54C19C57.jpeg
Auto Amnesia Haze Plant 1

52F3F482-6682-4EFA-AFCE-6D9D63AFC8CC.jpeg
Auto Amnesia Haze Plant 2

79AB3B5A-7B49-44BF-ACEC-0EB33BF24B40.jpeg
Pineapple Express Plant 1

7376A13B-9D54-448D-87DF-A0CBFA4122DB.jpeg
Pineapple Express Plant 2

E4C81CCF-1922-4270-8FE4-7A2076856BEA.jpeg
White Widow Plant 1

CE5F8D10-E22E-434D-BE2E-888E5B988520.jpeg
White Widow Plant 2

Nothing much except they grew a little. Guess thats a good thing? Gave them 10ml water around the base just to keep them moist. Pretty much first watering besides some misting the past 2 days. But 10ml + some misting is probably only a few tablespoons of water. Soil still looks and feels moist so nothing more.

Day 3

Pics will always be in the order of:

View attachment 865767
Auto Amnesia Haze Plant 1

View attachment 865768
Auto Amnesia Haze Plant 2

View attachment 865769
Pineapple Express Plant 1

View attachment 865770
Pineapple Express Plant 2

View attachment 865771
White Widow Plant 1

View attachment 865772
White Widow Plant 2

Nothing much except they grew a little. Guess thats a good thing? Gave them 10ml water around the base just to keep them moist. Pretty much first watering besides some misting the past 2 days. But 10ml + some misting is probably only a few tablespoons of water. Soil still looks and feels moist so nothing more.
Looking good bro.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

I decided against posting seedling pictures today. While I may be excited about my grow, other members may find it uninteresting to watch seedling pics from a newb grower on a daily basis.

I did do something somewhat interesting today, by my standards. I took 2pcs of 130cm x 60cm fiber wood board and pasted one side of it with emergency blanket material that i hope is mylar. I originally wanted to try reflecting more light onto the balcony during day time. Make the limited sun hours they get count. Gonna experiment tomorrow and see if i can figure something out.

But i also found an immediate use for them. Its very windy today, like right before a heavy rain or storm. I was worried about the seedlings although they took it like champ during daytime. Night time is a risk i dont wanna take cos I'll be unconscious and sleeping. Mainly concerned with strong winds.

So i just placed them like below:
B95B24F8-BC9B-4734-BF91-E92B04BCC554.jpeg A522B18E-D7B3-4507-8682-D1766580AFF8.jpeg

The big boxed roof hanging, contains my 4x4ft T8 36W. Air still goes from top and both ends. Temps and humidity are all great. Lights, however insignificant is being reflected. Checked after few hours and they seem to be doing great! One thing I'm hoping for is better lighting effect but im not optimistic.

I decided against posting seedling pictures today. While I may be excited about my grow, other members may find it uninteresting to watch seedling pics from a newb grower on a daily basis.

I did do something somewhat interesting today, by my standards. I took 2pcs of 130cm x 60cm fiber wood board and pasted one side of it with emergency blanket material that i hope is mylar. I originally wanted to try reflecting more light onto the balcony during day time. Make the limited sun hours they get count. Gonna experiment tomorrow and see if i can figure something out.

But i also found an immediate use for them. Its very windy today, like right before a heavy rain or storm. I was worried about the seedlings although they took it like champ during daytime. Night time is a risk i dont wanna take cos I'll be unconscious and sleeping. Mainly concerned with strong winds.

So i just placed them like below:
View attachment 866314 View attachment 866315

The big boxed roof hanging, contains my 4x4ft T8 36W. Air still goes from top and both ends. Temps and humidity are all great. Lights, however insignificant is being reflected. Checked after few hours and they seem to be doing great! One thing I'm hoping for is better lighting effect but im not optimistic.
Post once or twice a week, it's a good journal for your journey too.

Sent from my comfy chair. Link to my grows.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
"https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63634/"

Post once or twice a week, it's a good journal for your journey too.

Sent from my comfy chair. Link to my grows.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
"https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63634/"

I was just reading your cheap grow thread. Within reading a few posts, i got an alert of your reply. What are the odds?

I think this means u got to stick around and help me out too.... [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just reading your cheap grow thread. Within reading a few posts, i got an alert of your reply. What are the odds?

I think this means u got to stick around and help me out too.... [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Haha you got this bro . You ask questions when in doubt . That is a great start imo. Me personally do not mind the pics . After all It is your thread . It will be good to go back and watch the progress . And when you are on your second grow you can compare growth rates . Or you can use an app like cannabis grow journal or grow diaries to record for yourself.

Haha you got this bro . You ask questions when in doubt . That is a great start imo. Me personally do not mind the pics . After all It is your thread . It will be good to go back and watch the progress . And when you are on your second grow you can compare growth rates . Or you can use an app like cannabis grow journal or grow diaries to record for yourself.

Thanks bro....and keep those suggestions coming!

Looking good @Equatorial !

Keep a close watch on those. I was ALWAYS surprised at how fast they can dry out.

My best advice - you can't look at them enough. :gary:

Good luck, Friend! :vibes:

I read enough warnings about overwatering. I held myself back for 4 days with only occassional super light misting.

I DID water today but probably only less than 100ml per pot plus yet some misting.

The center soil (Which is seedling soil ~ peat moss + humus) was still slightly moist but i watered cos the sides seems to have dried off quite good and its been 4 hot days. Also noticeably lighter. They still do look healthy though but what do i know?

I look more than I should. Like 10+ times a day so the boards i put up can hopefully make it lesser. I'm on holiday till Wednesday so i can only do this till then. Will leave my babies for 8 hours every day on their 7th day onwards... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back