New Grower First Time Auto Growing Need Help!

@Equatorial Please listen . 43 c outside pot is 38 c inside pot [ soil temp ] , day after day will cook you roots . Cook you roots and you limit the return for your time spent , Your soil temp will cool at night but not much , you daily average will be a judge of the soil temp . I would say you soil will not get lower than 28 c . -- 26 c with a breeze , But what you have is a micro climate , [ Balcony ] with is an other story . Breeze will be another issue you will have to deal with later on . What is you average Humidity in March to April and average temp for both months . :thumbsup: :vibe:

The autos i plant in the partial sun garden receive only 6 hours of direct sun, and i pull fine sized plants and decent bud from them, and our sun would be quite a bit weaker than close to the equator. Your bud might be a bit loose, but it will be good.

Seedlings are looking good!!

Thank u so much. This is a good reference point. Having them slightly looser might even be a welcomed thing due to very possible molds and rotting threats. But so far so good. With you guys on my side, I feel much more confident.

Do you think indirect sunlight is better than my fluoros? Nothing shining through that i can see with my eyes. Its basically the same as putting a roof on top of your plants. Will the plants below the roof still benefit from the sun? I figure if you can see them with your eyes, it means there is light. It should still be good?

Just trying to find out if what I'm doing at the moment is best? Once no more direct sunlight, i put them on lights (2pm after they cool down a little). I would like to know if i should just leave them and start lights when sun about to set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Equatorial Please listen . 43 c outside pot is 38 c inside pot [ soil temp ] , day after day will cook you roots . Cook you roots and you limit the return for your time spent , Your soil temp will cool at night but not much , you daily average will be a judge of the soil temp . I would say you soil will not get lower than 28 c . -- 26 c with a breeze , But what you have is a micro climate , [ Balcony ] with is an other story . Breeze will be another issue you will have to deal with later on . What is you average Humidity in March to April and average temp for both months . :thumbsup: :vibe:

The soil temps these 2 days did not exceed 31C. Thats why i felt comfortable. If i only based temps on the hygro beside the pot, I would have gone nuts! After direct sunlight is gone, temps quickly return to 35 and below. The first 2 hours or so of morning sun is not very hot. Perhaps only the last 2-3 hours will be that hot (Noon sun). Based on your experience, do u think they can take this 2-3 hours daily?

The average humidity and temps are easy. Its pretty even whole year round with only extra rain in certain months. These days, its quite uncertain. Hot all year round with humidity ranges around late 50s to early 70s. The past 10 years have seen night time temps lower more than before but still no cooler than mid 20s.

@hecno Sent u pics in PM. Safety first, right?

I'll post some pics that I feel is safer though.
Anyone knows what these plants are? They are right in front of my balcony and looks really good.....
98A49C3B-1EE0-476C-806F-C868650F058F.jpeg 9A48B8EC-1CEC-43EA-99E7-D22B2FB7B06A.jpeg

And since I was at the balcony dripping sweat, I took some more pictures of day 2

The FastBuds Pineapple Express [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] still has a bit of shell pulling on the cotyledon.
A93571DC-290D-42AB-9A14-04DEA8D94F74.jpeg

The best performing one so far. Expert Seeds Auto Amnesia Haze [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
4666B6AF-AADC-47E1-AC95-7CAEB59D7F9B.jpeg

Thanks Maria. At the moment, they are still pretty moist with only couple small surface clumps that are dry and different in color (lighter). Really not even 3%. I will do as you say and water till i think is enough. Should be ok with the experience these 2 days. I expect to water a little tomorrow morning just to keep it moist.

All have sprouted the cotyledons with only one of the PE having the shell still stuck on it. Leaf not opened yet. I hope its gonna be ok.

Thanks

Great.

As for "helmet head" as some call it, usually it'll be alright by itself.
However, you can lightly spray with water, which will help soften it to come off naturally.
If it's really bad, a gentle push with a toothpick or something will help.
Just be very gentle.

Great.

As for "helmet head" as some call it, usually it'll be alright by itself.
However, you can lightly spray with water, which will help soften it to come off naturally.
If it's really bad, a gentle push with a toothpick or something will help.
Just be very gentle.

It came off by itself.....[emoji5][emoji5][emoji5]

Thank u so much. This is a good reference point. Having them slightly looser might even be a welcomed thing due to very possible molds and rotting threats. But so far so good. With you guys on my side, I feel much more confident.

Do you think indirect sunlight is better than my fluoros? Nothing shining through that i can see with my eyes. Its basically the same as putting a roof on top of your plants. Will the plants below the roof still benefit from the sun? I figure if you can see them with your eyes, it means there is light. It should still be good?

Just trying to find out if what I'm doing at the moment is best? Once no more direct sunlight, i put them on lights (2pm after they cool down a little). I would like to know if i should just leave them and start lights when sun about to set?

**Assuming its not too hot....personally i would prefer to run the flouros, than the plants being in "hard shade". Check your light meter and see what is more powerful!!

Back