Live Stoners First Post

Raoul Duke

Get in!
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Bored at work and figured it was finally time to create an account and introduce myself to this awesome community. I've learned so much from reading other people's journals and love the good vibes all around. I figure it's time to start my own journal(to come soon) so i can learn some more and hopefully help others along the way.

Hope to learn as much as I can and hopefully meet some new friends along the way.
Cheers,
Raoul-Duke

Hello everyone. Bored at work and figured it was finally time to create an account and introduce myself to this awesome community. I've learned so much from reading other people's journals and love the good vibes all around. I figure it's time to start my own journal(to come soon) so i can learn some more and hopefully help others along the way.

Hope to learn as much as I can and hopefully meet some new friends along the way.
Cheers,
Raoul-Duke
Glad to have you out of the shadows, Friend! And Welcome officially to AFN! :welcome:
And here's a little slap not just for the intro, but for the avatar! :smoking:
:slap:

Glad to have you out of the shadows, Friend! And Welcome officially to AFN! :welcome:
And here's a little slap not just for the intro, but for the avatar! :smoking:
:slap:

Hah thanks!

Welcome ... Always good to ask any questions you have before buying your gear ... I suggest you find a grower w/ similar space and equipment and copy them ...
:welcome:

Thanks for the tip! I'm actually already 6-7 weeks into a grow though. Got lots of info from here, thanks man.:headbang::vibe:

One in the front turns 7 weeks tomorrow. The guy in the back is 8 1/2 weeks. I hit the oldest with too low temps, too high humidity, overwatering, and crazy ph so she's a little stunted but she managed to pull through so far. The one in the front was a little underwatered with the same crazy ph for a bit, but I think she's doing fine as well. :growing:

Attachments

• 20170403_180742[1].jpg
    20170403_180742[1].jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 106

Cheers,
Raoul-Duke
welcome aboard, is it true, are you a doctor of Journalism?, hahaha
cheers

One in the front turns 7 weeks tomorrow. The guy in the back is 8 1/2 weeks. I hit the oldest with too low temps, too high humidity, overwatering, and crazy ph so she's a little stunted but she managed to pull through so far. The one in the front was a little underwatered with the same crazy ph for a bit, but I think she's doing fine as well. :growing:
looks like you did what you needed to do when it needed to be done, isn't learning fun

Back