Photoperiod First photoperiod grow using dinafem seeds critical 2.0.

Reaction score
Right so I'll start with the age of my plant she is currently around 4 weeks old. At the moment she is in a tent with my auto flowering plant but I'm currently extending my closet so all my plants fit in there. I'm going to let this girl run veg until my autos are finished or nearing completion so it's possible she could become a monster :p for the past week to ten days she's had barely any attention from me as I've been busy and any time I've had spare I've been using for my auto plants but today I gave her some tlc and snipped 4 cuttings off her for a friend. Here's a pic before I taken any cuttings. I'll be updating this thread as much as possible but with her being in veg for a while I'll only update with important stuff so I'm not filling my thread with veg pics lol I know everyone likes to see some flowers :p as you can see she's undergone what I'm calling the riddlers training method (shaped similar to a question mark

IMAG0410.jpg
IMAG0409.jpg
IMAG0411.jpg
IMAG0412.jpg
Here's the pics. If any of you are interested here's the link to my first auto grow.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/my-first-auto-grow.57682/

Here's a couple of updated pictures as you can see I've vegged her for a while now and kind of held her back but over the past week I've been getting her prepared for her switch over which I'll be carrying out within the next week. I think she's got good potential.
IMAG0651.jpg
IMAG0652.jpg

A quick pic of my photo plant dinafem critical 2.0 got switched to 18/6 on 23/6/17 and gradually stepped the lights down to 12/12 over 5 days. The picture was taken on 2/7
IMAG0696.jpg
IMAG0695.jpg
IMAG0694.jpg

Starting to see some preflowers coming in now and I think I'll add another light soon to make sure she's getting light to every crevice. I'm using biobizz range off nutrients complying of bio bloom, top max and bio heaven. She's about a metre wide.
IMAG0710.jpg
IMAG0709.jpg
IMAG0708.jpg

Back