Indoor First Journal: Barney's Pineapple Express (Auto Pineapple Chunk)

Well this will be cool you can feel free to tag me along for the show bro.

Last edited:
Hi folks.

Im currently 6 and a bit weeks in. For some reason my phones not allowing me to upload pics to my journal. All my girls are super healthy though and coming along nicely. All between 1 metre and 90cm tall and flowering away like nobodies business. Once im off work il try update my journal..

Good luck with the grow
IMG_20170616_134618.jpg

Hi folks.

Im currently 6 and a bit weeks in. For some reason my phones not allowing me to upload pics to my journal. All my girls are super healthy though and coming along nicely. All between 1 metre and 90cm tall and flowering away like nobodies business. Once im off work il try update my journal..

Good luck with the growView attachment 766786

Nice work bud!

Hi folks.

Good luck with the growView attachment 766786

Looking good, Haggis. They look like they don't mind being close to each other- if I grow the strain again, there will be more than 4 girls in there.

They got a little nute solution this morning. From the looks of things they're drinking it up. Now that there's a bit more leaf surface, growth has picked up a bit.

About 3 weeks in, still quite small for their age, but they are growing.
BPE1 shows yellowing on some of the leaf tips, and both show lighter color with darker veins.

This soil might be poorer. Nitrogen?
They will get food tonight or tomorrow. The solution will be a bit stronger, and have added cal/mag for good measure.

BPE d22.png

upload_2017-6-22_10-25-14.png

What soil are they in? Looks like neut burn to me. Maybe your soil had enough base neuts for first few weeks of growth since they dont need much initially and extra sensitive at such a young age? Just my 2 cents. I introduced bio bizz alg-a-mic to mine and it really seems to help plant health

Back