New Grower First indoor grow: LindaSeeds GG#4 and Gelato 33 under Mars SP3000

That sounds just like my experience with gelato it says full indica but it feels like more sativa and I really enjoy the nice clean up beat/motivational kinda stone especially for waking up or the first smoke of the day it really gets me going like a coffee. Your getting my hopes up for my San bacio gelato to be similar to yours
The buds should be a quite good smoke. They're pretty frosty. The hash and my expected amount should be quite nice. We'll find out today when I do my dry ice shake with my new BubbleBowls today.

I won't be able to do anything with the results of the shake today. Should I just freeze it or keep it in the refrigerator in containers?

The buds should be a quite good smoke. They're pretty frosty. The hash and my expected amount should be quite nice. We'll find out today when I do my dry ice shake with my new BubbleBowls today.

I won't be able to do anything with the results of the shake today. Should I just freeze it or keep it in the refrigerator in containers?
I can't wait to see and hear about that should be epic for you how many times are you going to run the same batch? If you mean should you freeze your starting materials then yes always get them as cold as you can and if you mean your end smokeables then it just depends on temps really where ever your storing them my basement is a perfect 40% humidity and around 45 to 55 on average all year so long term i would just put somewhere cool 60 to 70 should be fine just make sure to seal it as you know oxygen degrades thc so make little folds of 1g if processing alot that way it stays fresh longer as each being sealed they would be set for awhile also if you have access to a vacuum sealer those are absolutely great and highly recommended. Nitrogen gas is used in packaging flower I wonder if it's worth looking into they say it will keep for yrs with 0 degradation in potency taste ect I currently just started learning about this a few days ago and its very interesting.

I can't wait to see and hear about that should be epic for you how many times are you going to run the same batch? If you mean should you freeze your starting materials then yes always get them as cold as you can and if you mean your end smokeables then it just depends on temps really where ever your storing them my basement is a perfect 40% humidity and around 45 to 55 on average all year so long term i would just put somewhere cool 60 to 70 should be fine just make sure to seal it as you know oxygen degrades thc so make little folds of 1g if processing alot that way it stays fresh longer as each being sealed they would be set for awhile also if you have access to a vacuum sealer those are absolutely great and highly recommended. Nitrogen gas is used in packaging flower I wonder if it's worth looking into they say it will keep for yrs with 0 degradation in potency taste ect I currently just started learning about this a few days ago and its very interesting.
LOL! I was just looking at vacuum sealers at WallyWorld yesterday. Probably overkill for what I'm doing. I did pick up some small plastic containers specifically for freezing. I'll do two shake runs, save them separately and refreeze the material for some further extraction with infusion or everclear............probably just infusion fer brownies or something else.
Miss Wispy is coming down as soon as I finish with this extraction. Exactly what I do with her kinda depends on the results of the dry ice shake. She has good bud on the top and naturally lesser firmness lower. It's a just logistics choice on what I do. She has a ton of bud sites and loads of individual stems. It's gonna be a LOT of tedious work to trim her fer buds. I'll probably take tops some for buds, but I'm leaning to make shake with the vast majority of her material. I've got quite a bit of bud. so more hash can't be a bad thing LOL! Same as the Gelato, I'll use the left materiel to further process it.
She's pretty frosty, so anything I do with her should be fine.

Got around to working my trim and sub par buds in Bubble Bowls and dry ice. I shook for one min, took the top bowl off and shook for two min in another bowl. The second shake was still pretty blonde and could have shook longer, but I'll just use the material to make some butter or something. I got 9 grams on the first shake and 12 grams on the second shake. I used the second shake to make the ball.
The smells were amazing! I used the hot bottle methods to make my little temple ball. Sorry, I didn't weigh the ball. I still have the first shake to make into a ball. I'm gonna save it and combined it with another run later this week.
IMG_20201109_234704605_HDR.jpg
IMG_20201110_005702470_HDR.jpg

:drool:

Got around to working my trim and sub par buds in Bubble Bowls and dry ice. I shook for one min, took the top bowl off and shook for two min in another bowl. The second shake was still pretty blonde and could have shook longer, but I'll just use the material to make some butter or something. I got 9 grams on the first shake and 12 grams on the second shake. I used the second shake to make the ball.
The smells were amazing! I used the hot bottle methods to make my little temple ball. Sorry, I didn't weigh the ball. I still have the first shake to make into a ball. I'm gonna save it and combined it with another run later this week.
View attachment 1251987View attachment 1251988

I picked up a Food Saver on ebay, and the attachments to vacuum seal canning jars. Weed done curing and won't be used right away gets vacuum sealed. BTW, make sure the weed is good and dry before you seal it, or anerobic bacteria will ruin it..........

LOL! I was just looking at vacuum sealers at WallyWorld yesterday. Probably overkill for what I'm doing. I did pick up some small plastic containers specifically for freezing. I'll do two shake runs, save them separately and refreeze the material for some further extraction with infusion or everclear............probably just infusion fer brownies or something else.
Miss Wispy is coming down as soon as I finish with this extraction. Exactly what I do with her kinda depends on the results of the dry ice shake. She has good bud on the top and naturally lesser firmness lower. It's a just logistics choice on what I do. She has a ton of bud sites and loads of individual stems. It's gonna be a LOT of tedious work to trim her fer buds. I'll probably take tops some for buds, but I'm leaning to make shake with the vast majority of her material. I've got quite a bit of bud. so more hash can't be a bad thing LOL! Same as the Gelato, I'll use the left materiel to further process it.
She's pretty frosty, so anything I do with her should be fine.

Last edited:
I pocked up a Food Saver on ebay, and the attachments to vacuum seal canning jars. Weed done curing and won't be used right away gets vacuum sealed. BTW, make sure the weed is good and dry before you seal it, or anerobic bacteria will ruin it..........
Won't the jars vacuumed dry out the bud? Won't matter for you since you vape flower. I'm exploring these Grove bags. I packed up some 1/2 oz packages last night. I'm gonna put one in a corner of my dresser and bust it out next year's Veteran's Day, get ripped and remember my buddies lost and the ones still here fighting.
Long term storage may not be much of a problem.......at least for now. LOL! It's strange how your "circle" finds out you have quality canna. :rofl::rofl:

If 'family" had their way, I'd have to buy a 5 acre greenhouse..........

Won't the jars vacuumed dry out the bud? Won't matter for you since you vape flower. I'm exploring these Grove bags. I packed up some 1/2 oz packages last night. I'm gonna put one in a corner of my dresser and bust it out next year's Veteran's Day, get ripped and remember my buddies lost and the ones still here fighting.
Long term storage may not be much of a problem.......at least for now. LOL! It's strange how your "circle" finds out you have quality canna. :rofl::rofl:

Back