New Grower First indoor grow: LindaSeeds GG#4 and Gelato 33 under Mars SP3000

Looking at the remaining girls, I'm gonna chop the gelato33 tomorrow at the end of her off cycle. I'm gonna TRY to wet trim her up. Her colas are REALLY thick and chunky with lots of sugar leaves and I want to minimize the possibility of mold developing during the drying process.
I can trim and watch the clusterfuck election results and all the tards on all sides. :rofl: :rofl:
The night should be productive and entertaining. :wiz:

Just smoked a bit of the 15gal GG#4. All I've been doing so far is vaping with my HerbaAire.
I'm not much on describing smoke flavor. Ground up perfectly and just loosely put it in the bowl. It's a damn smooth smoke in my little bitty Bob Marley bong. Ash was real pretty light gray. No damn chlorophyll taste.
Fried it in three little hits, so it wasn't a lot of weed. Buzz is nice, especially for the amount of weed. Pretty equal head and body, but still an increase in my tinnitus. If my tinnitus is making itself known, getting lit does up the whine, like a forced draft blower on a steam plant, but slowly subdues a bit after a while.

Interesting Weed in general reliefs my tinnitus! That's been the best thing about weed for me even above pain relief is suppressing the tinnitus.

Just smoked a bit of the 15gal GG#4. All I've been doing so far is vaping with my HerbaAire.
I'm not much on describing smoke flavor. Ground up perfectly and just loosely put it in the bowl. It's a damn smooth smoke in my little bitty Bob Marley bong. Ash was real pretty light gray. No damn chlorophyll taste.
Fried it in three little hits, so it wasn't a lot of weed. Buzz is nice, especially for the amount of weed. Pretty equal head and body, but still an increase in my tinnitus. If my tinnitus is making itself known, getting lit does up the whine, like a forced draft blower on a steam plant, but slowly subdues a bit after a while.

Sweet harvest, WB! Bud sounds like a nice balanced hybrid. My favorite! Smoke on, brother! Smoke on!

Interesting Weed in general reliefs my tinnitus! That's been the best thing about weed for me even above pain relief is suppressing the tinnitus.
It does fade......eventually. It happens to me most times for a little while. Today was a stupid bad tinnitus day for some reason. Now getting reasonably sober, the tinnitus is coming back with a passion.

Sweet harvest, WB! Bud sounds like a nice balanced hybrid. My favorite! Smoke on, brother! Smoke on!
It really is pretty even.
I'm really relaxed and on top of that, I have a full belly. It's like 2PM Thanksgiving Day. :rofl: :rofl:
I'm not sitting still. LOL!

edit..............fyi.............it's mainly the food! LOL!

One last set of pics before she's chopped. I wish I could capture this girl better! She's pretty!

Light is from the little clip on led from my lens kit.

IMG_20201102_231053276_HDR.jpg

IMG_20201102_231222839_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20201102_231053276_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20201102_231053276_HDR.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 11
Looks great bud now I can't wait for the smoke test.
ME TOO!
A little fluffy bud a few weeks ago was very interesting. She has a great stink. I think bud or any concentrate from her will be killer.
The last 10 days she had filled out the buds and made that leaf to bud ratio much better and the colas are HEAVY. Wet or dry trimmed, it's still gonna be quite a bit of work to get her trimmed properly..............but the trim will be VERY worthwhile to process.
Good thing I had lots iso for auto paint prep before this Covid BS. I'm gonna need it today with wet trimming this girl!

Last edited:
A few colas into the wet trimming of the Gelato33:

Good: She's frosty, stinky as hell and very resinous. Sugar leaves are crazy frosty. There's quite a bit of vegetative mass with this girl. You could make a TON of hash with this girl if you took her directly to ice or dry ice extraction. She just plain made a lot of viable bio mass.

Bad: Unlike the GG#4, she had almost no larf, lower portions of the colas are not as filled in. No big deal really since they are still very frosty. It just boils down to the leaf to bud ratio. Maybe she would have filled in the lower parts better if I had been faster in controlling the gnats. We'll see when I look at the roots. That's really the only downside I see.

I think I'm gonna be happy with the results...................once I get past the damn trimming. LOL!

Would I grow her again? Pending a cured smoking report, I'd say it's a pretty strong YES. I'm thinking of examining both root balls tomorrow and putting that mass in a tote, re-amend and let it cook to use to grow another in a 15 gal pot with the two earth boxes.

Back