Outdoor first guerrilla grow/ second outdoor

Yeah going onto weekly checks for the dreaded mould. Weathers been shit. Rainy humid n a severe lack of sunshine. Temps are dropping but rain seems to be holding off for past week. Aint gonna be a big crop but I'd be happy with anything

The falling temps might save you from mould if you're now getting < 20degC temps. Our night temps have just snapped backed to double figures and day temps are creeping up to mid 20's next few days, can feel spring coming here so I guess you'd notice it's getting cooler over there. Like you say somethings better than nothing, especially in bad weather. bring em home man
:pass:

Hey folks big news on all fronts. So the 6 little plants came down today, in the past 2 weeks nearly all the leaves had yellowed n starting to go brown and drop. Yeah the buds pretty loose n airy but it smells so good. The plant that was purple cropped nearly black. I only lost one bud to mould so happy there. The NL is quite far behind but looking good. And the think different looks amazing so much buds to grow in. I don't know how the weathers gonna be by fingers crossed. Got it all trimmed up as best I could without loosing half the weight. And getting it dry. There's one other plant which weather permitting il give another week or two. Time to get it dry n cured :) il get back to you with a wet weight later on.

Attachments

• IMG_20150823_212507.jpg
    IMG_20150823_212507.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_20150823_155402.jpg
    IMG_20150823_155402.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 83
Okay got it all hanging up. Wet weight after a day is 42.2g and so if we lose 75ish% in drying. It's looking like a measly half oz at best. I'm disappointed but ohwell fingers crossed the other three plants get a chance to pack on some weight. Il keep everybody updated on the last girls and the drying curing time

Hi - shame to hear the crop weight is so low - here's hoping the rest of the girls get some nice dry autumnal weather. I'm definitely gonna start mine under CFLs for about 3-4 weeks before I go outdoors next year just to give them a big head start.

Have had lots of mould appearing on the main cola here and have/are being progressively harvesting since that started about 3 weeks ago. Still I'm getting a better yield than I have with other strains in Scotland - probably as much an increase in confidence and feeding as well as new cross genetics cause it certainly wasn't the weather!!!

3 x Diesel Ryder (about 1 oz curing) - one plant still finishing off lower buds
2 x Northern Lights (about 1/2 oz curing) - one was a very loose bud pheno but the other was a good cropper
2 x Mighty Midget (about 1/2 oz curing) - both plants still finishing off lower buds
3 x Purple Ryder - still flowering (late start)

Unfortunately I don't have accurate scales so it's a guestimate based on years of having to buy other peoples - bearing in mind I have been sampling some along the way (cough) :) At least it's free(ish).

My thoughts are already turning to what to grow next year.....

Last edited:
Sounds good man I'm a little disappointed but if the weather proves I have high hopes for the Think Diff. And there's still another 2 girls aswell. I think it's sods law that the year I go big its terrible weather. Last year was so much nicer. I think il just need to find somewhere to live where I can go back to indoors.

Hey folks update. I took down the Think Diff today. It's been a really nice week and I think it helped a lot. All trimmed up and got a not so bad 129.9g. I'm pretty happy 3x the weight of everything else. I suppose the better genetics did the job. Was so sticky and a lot more dense and bud like than everything else.

Attachments

• IMG_20150908_220847.jpg
    IMG_20150908_220847.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 117
How long generally does it take whilst curing to get the smell and taste to return. It's been more than 2 weeks, burping daily for 15mins and it still all smells like hay/tea?

Hey folks thought I'd let you know the Think Diff is in a jar now so dry weight was 31.7g. I'm pretty happy with that, just wish I'd bought more of them to grow now.

Attachments

• IMG_20150916_101002.jpg
    IMG_20150916_101002.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 56
How long generally does it take whilst curing to get the smell and taste to return. It's been more than 2 weeks, burping daily for 15mins and it still all smells like hay/tea?
hmm, should be coming good by now, did you dry it too fast ?

Back