Dinafem First grow: White Widow Autoflowering CBD

@Dinafem-Mark Next grow will be two plants, the Dinamed auto CBD when it arrives on time (I leave on holidays second week of july) and an other Dinafem. With two plants under the same led it would be very unlikely those have a genetic issue as well.

Will be looking out for it mate :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Day 65
Not much to report, more and more trichomes, all crystal clear, an other two weeks to go at least I think ...
IMG_20180413_150700236_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180413_150819179_HDR.jpg

Day 68
served a good meal today 4ml top Max 4 ml bio bloom 1ml Bio grow @ 1l
I have the impression that she is now starting to drink more. Did some defoliation of the inner leaves and apparently the inside is also one big bud, me happy.
I also received my Dinamed CBD auto today and put the seed in a small pot 12h after the Vertigo so next grow will be a Vertigo rich THC vs Dinamed rich CBD

IMG_20180416_150610919_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180416_150430282.jpg

IMG_20180416_150354679.jpg

IMG_20180416_140312786.jpg

Day 68
served a good meal today 4ml top Max 4 ml bio bloom 1ml Bio grow @ 1l
I have the impression that she is now starting to drink more. Did some defoliation of the inner leaves and apparently the inside is also one big bud, me happy.
I also received my Dinamed CBD auto today and put the seed in a small pot 12h after the Vertigo so next grow will be a Vertigo rich THC vs Dinamed rich CBD

View attachment 892962
View attachment 892961
View attachment 892960
View attachment 892959

The buds/Flower are developing at a rapid pace my friend.

Going off the pictures you can see the plant is getting closer to harvest as the lower leaves are being drained of all stored up nutrients :thumbsup:

White widow auto can be to finished anywhere from day 70-84. I would now start to reduce feed in preparation for the final 5-7 days plane water flush :pass:

Glad the seeds arrived safe and sound and again accept our apologies for the state the package arrived in.

Until next time :slap:

All the best

Mark ..

Going off the pictures you can see the plant is getting closer to harvest as the lower leaves are being drained of all stored up nutrients :thumbsup:

White widow auto can be to finished anywhere from day 70-84. I would now start to reduce feed in preparation for the final 5-7 days plane water flush

Mark ..

Thanks Mark,
for the advice, the seeds and the rep!
@archie gemmill , thanks for the rep and being around!
All lower leaves are yellowing but all trichs are still crystal clear I was planning on giving her her last meal tomorrow and from then on plane water and at the end 3 days of total darkness before harvest or should I skip het last meal?

looking forward to :pimp:

up to the second round with the Dinamed CBD auto:growing:

today is day 69 what is your projected cut day ? are you thinking before day 84? id be tempted to push it back a bit and give it a couple more feeds,and chop closer to day 84 than 70 as Mark says.
:pighug:

thanks for the advice, I'm not in a hurry, as long as I don't see milky trichs, I will give some more feeds, why not!
:slap:

Back