New Grower First Grow VIVIDGRO GrowMax 240w

Welcome to AFN. :pass:

@Mañ'O'Green when do you suggest I start feeding and.. I did not prewash I was told not to pre wash Canna coco ...:dizzy:
Like I said I assume (always bites me in the butt) but it was addressed. Some products are ready for planting. If there are no nutrients in the coco from the vendor, you need to start feeding right away.

Like I said I assume (always bites me in the butt) but it was addressed. Some products are ready for planting. If there are no nutrients in the coco from the vendor, you need to start feeding right away.
@Mañ'O'Green
Ok Gave them some clonex when I first put them in dirt beside that I've just been giving r/o water.. My PH meter still has yet to arrive via Amazon I'll just have to go get one 2morrow .. I've been 2 scared to feed anything until I can ph my water

@Mañ'O'Green
Ok Gave them some clonex when I first put them in dirt beside that I've just been giving r/o water.. My PH meter still has yet to arrive via Amazon I'll just have to go get one 2morrow .. I've been 2 scared to feed anything until I can ph my water
I have been puzzling over your situation, Your RO Water should be around 6.0 PH but I do not know how the Botanicare nutrient additions would effect the PH. I have not used those products. I cannot recommend you to move forward without knowing the PH. I have lost more seedlings to PH problems than any other single factor. A good PH pen is worth its weight in gold.

I have been puzzling over your situation, Your RO Water should be around 6.0 PH but I do not know how the Botanicare nutrient additions would effect the PH. I have not used those products. I cannot recommend you to move forward without knowing the PH. I have lost more seedlings to PH problems than any other single factor. A good PH pen is worth its weight in gold.
I agree with this 100% monitoring your ph closely is very important and has many benefits. Many things can cause ph fluctuations. My medium is mix of 1/3 soil 1/3 coco and 1/3 perlite. I had a batch of coco that I'm assuming was poorly washed and my ph would drop significantly after watering it was testing the ph of the run off that brought this to my attention but not untill losing about 12 seedlings. A nice tds meter is a good thing to have around as well especially if you are going to foliar feed.

Hi there :welcome: to AFN you have a great coach helping you .
Any questions if I know I'll happily help .
On the light front @Invisible Sun LED have really nice led quantum boards that have excellent components and are at a great price . To fully cover ure grow space you would need the light I'm testing
Screenshot_2019-02-24-12-48-55.png
Screenshot_2019-02-24-12-49-11.png

Just an option for you m8

I'm sending some :vibes: for ure grow bezt of luck :greenthumb:

I agree with this 100% monitoring your ph closely is very important and has many benefits. Many things can cause ph fluctuations. My medium is mix of 1/3 soil 1/3 coco and 1/3 perlite. I had a batch of coco that I'm assuming was poorly washed and my ph would drop significantly after watering it was testing the ph of the run off that brought this to my attention but not untill losing about 12 seedlings. A nice tds meter is a good thing to have around as well especially if you are going to foliar feed.
I'm waiting on the hydro store 2 open so I can go get a ph pen ......4 hours 2 wait

20190310_070534.jpg
20190310_070531.jpg
20190310_070514(0).jpg
20190310_070452.jpg
20190310_070447.jpg
20190310_070439.jpg
20190310_070435.jpg
20190310_070422.jpg

Are these girls ok ? One with mangled leaves got caught in shell .

Attachments

• 20190310_070514.jpg
    20190310_070514.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 20190310_070458.jpg
    20190310_070458.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Hi @Riggaman welcome to the only home you will ever need for learning about growing this marvelous plant!
:welcome:

If I can help, hit me up and if I can't I'll direct you towards those who can!

:vibes:

Back