New Grower First Grow VIVIDGRO GrowMax 240w

Hello @Riggaman and :welcome: glad you made your way to AFN :smoking:. I have never grown in straight coco however I have many years under my belt growing photos and going on my third year of autoflowers. You've chosen great genetics and a solid nute line dont know much about your light but I'll have a look at it. I would start by adding an oscillating fan as soon as possible I use a tower fan in my 5x5. And a clip on fan to move the air above the lights
20190309_161742.jpg
Dont hesitate to fire any questions my way I'll help any way I can:smoking:

Thanks all :d5: I'll more than likely have plenty of questions for you all in the coming weeks .
Welcome to afn the place to be . You are off to a great start . Questions are always welcome bro .
And we are all around at times and when put together should be about 1000 years of grow experience on this site hahahha.
So you will be well taken care of . Peace

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Thanks all :d5: I'll more than likely have plenty of questions for you all in the coming weeks .
Hi pal nice to meet you if you need any help you will have plenty of great advice here also you went with mephisto great choice

Hello dude..:welcome:...Noooooiice set-up dude, great start for a first grow :d5:...love the Jordan with the Mephisto as well...quality with quality...:pass:....and you couldn't ask for a better teacher than @Ripper ......he grows monsters lol:bow::bow:.....happy growing ....:smiley1:

Awesome man this is the best fourm on the web's. . I'm about to spark one and compile some questions :smoking:
Nice . And yes i think you will be needing another tent. Mephistos can get large . Lol . Do you have the option of putting any outdoors?

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Back