New Grower First Grow VIVIDGRO GrowMax 240w

@Riggaman I'm about to log off for a min dinner time and all. Are you ok with me relocating your thread to the New Growers Grow Journals forum? I feel as if you would see more feedback from others in that location. If your alright with it I'll get to it after dinner and dishes. :smoking:

@Riggaman Welcome to AFN. To get someone’s attention put the at-mark @ in front of their AFN name like I did for you.

I will assume (always bad) that since you are buddies with @Ripper that you washed and precharged the coco. Since you are in a dry climate be careful not to let the coco dry out it is hard to re-hydrate if you do. You might want to get a wetting agent like castile soap (not detergent) to use as a precaution. Just a couple of drops per gallon.

Botanicare has an excellent online feed calculator. I recommend starting at 60% of that chart and bump up 10% each week until a little tip burn then back-off 10% I ran a little quick chart for 1 gallon;
View attachment 1026512

Tag me if you have any questions for me.
@Mañ'O'Green when do you suggest I start feeding and.. I did not prewash I was told not to pre wash Canna coco ...:dizzy:

Last edited:
Back