Indoor First Grow - starting late

I 2nd brown paper bags. Get the thickest kind you can find. Break buds down, no bigger than golf balls. One single layer on bottom of bag. I leave them hanging, undisturbed, for 3 days. You can open it to ogle but no need. After 3 days I consolidate 2 bags because they will shrink by half. Leave a bit of stem on a couple to test moisture. If stem bends...dry more. Snaps...good to go.
I like to jar on the wet side, 70%ish. Then juggle from jars to bag for a few days, especially with low RH. This ensures the slowest finish possible, which is clutch imo. Burp 3× daily, gradually reducing to once a day, for how long depends on moisture content. Once they hit 62% seal her up and burp once a week. It takes me around 2 weeks to hit 62% when done right.
Awesome man thank you. Just in time for 4/20!!

This is the other blue dream plant I have going at day 56

Attachments

• IMG_5436.JPG
    IMG_5436.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_5437.JPG
    IMG_5437.JPG
    164.1 KB · Views: 122
I was gonna wait til Tuesday to take her down but some people are saying do it now. What do you guys think? All cloudy with a few amber. Like 1% amber

Attachments

• IMG_5547.JPG
    IMG_5547.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 76
I took this pic today. It's a few days after the one I posted last. Based on my observations plus the write up @Muddy wrote on the lifespan of an auto, I'm gonna let this sit a few more days. Definitely packed on some weight just as I thought she was ready.

Attachments

• IMG_5569.JPG
    IMG_5569.JPG
    212.2 KB · Views: 103
Back