New Grower First Grow - Short Stuff Purple Amnesia Haze

I had two weekend gigs that took me out of town from Friday morning to Sunday night. After the first one the plants were very dehydrated. I ordered 3 gallon air pots, but they did not come before I had to go away again. So I was stuck with my 1L air pots when I went away the second weekend.
When I came back the second time they looked twice as bad as the first week and never perked up again.
I probably could have gotten something out of it, but it had so much stress, it was not worth it for an auto.
Anyway, onward and upward!
My S.A.D auto and skunk auto should be here in a few short days.
@hesgone13 thanks for the good watering techniques and your other help. (Also he's gone is one of my faves, just sayin...)
@Rollin_along thanks for all your help along the way,
I hope you'll all tune in for round two when it gets started

I had two weekend gigs that took me out of town from Friday morning to Sunday night. After the first one the plants were very dehydrated. I ordered 3 gallon air pots, but they did not come before I had to go away again. So I was stuck with my 1L air pots when I went away the second weekend.
When I came back the second time they looked twice as bad as the first week and never perked up again.
I probably could have gotten something out of it, but it had so much stress, it was not worth it for an auto.
Anyway, onward and upward!
My S.A.D auto and skunk auto should be here in a few short days.
@hesgone13 thanks for the good watering techniques and your other help. (Also he's gone is one of my faves, just sayin...)
@Rollin_along thanks for all your help along the way,
I hope you'll all tune in for round two when it gets started

Jewbilee, You are welcome for the little help I was able to give. I'm just sorry that you weren't able to save your plants. It's hard enough to grow when you're home all the time but dealing with trips out of town must really magnify the situation. I'm just starting my first grow.....hope i can get through it successfully. Please tag me when you start up again....would love to follow along! "If that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you on the run....." Peace.

Back