New Grower First Grow - Nirvana's Blue Mystic Auto

I never heard of hanging in a box. How do you do it? How long does it take? Sorry, you got me curious! [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Make holes across the top and put string through to make lines from side to side then put several holes all over the sides to help air flow and ure done.
The buds take around 3-5 days to dry enoff for the jars after one night in the jars I remove and leave sitting out over night before returning and from here on out I burp a few times a week Also I should add I dry them at room temperature bro

Make holes across the top and put string through to make lines from side to side then put several holes all over the sides to help air flow and ure done.
The buds take around 3-5 days to dry enoff for the jars after one night in the jars I remove and leave sitting out over night before returning and from here on out I burp a few times a week Also I should add I dry them at room temperature bro
Thanks! I think I'll try all methods so I can make an educated guess for future crops. :)

I'm a sis, not a bro, by the way. lol

Thanks! I think I'll try all methods so I can make an educated guess for future crops. :)

I'm a sis, not a bro, by the way. lol

Right on sis! [emoji23]

These forums are massively male dominated and always have been!

It's a sausage-fest! [emoji111]️

As for drying, I have a clothes drying rack that I hang it on. I'd do it in the grow tent but the cellar is too damp so I've got a lil DR 90 tent with a carbon filter that I put in my bedroom just for drying.

It works... Dunno how much longer I'll be able to do it tho, my son is already asking questions! (He's 2yrs old) [emoji1462]

Right on sis! [emoji23]

These forums are massively male dominated and always have been!

It's a sausage-fest! [emoji111]️
I grew up as the girl who hung out with the pothead boys. The boys used to proudly say that I toke like a man. And I was always the only girl who could roll a joint in girls' night out.

No wonder people in pot boards think I'm a dude. :)

As for drying, I have a clothes drying rack that I hang it on. I'd do it in the grow tent but the cellar is too damp so I've got a lil DR 90 tent with a carbon filter that I put in my bedroom just for drying.

It works... Dunno how much longer I'll be able to do it tho, my son is already asking questions! (He's 2yrs old) [emoji1462]
Yeah, that's why I don't have kids...

I grew up as the girl who hung out with the pothead boys. The boys used to proudly say that I toke like a man. And I was always the only girl who could roll a joint in girls' night out.

No wonder people in pot boards think I'm a dude. :)

Ahh! You're just like my wife! She farts like a man too! [emoji481]

Back