New Grower First Grow - Nirvana's Blue Mystic Auto

Cheers for the info bro, looking at trying hydro sometime in the near future and want it to be as stealth as possible

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Me to bro I'm going to do mini's buckets with a fish tank air bubbler to get more air to the roots I was worried about the noise aswell as I need it to be stealth

Just hang it upside down I guess. I never done this before. After 5 days or so, those flowers will be in glass mason jars for curing. That's it. Trimming buds was a nice session for me. :)
People here told me the best thing is to place the buds in brown bags, just one layer of buds per bag, and make sure you leave a lot of air in the bag prior to closing the bags. Also make sure it's not white paper (it had bleach in it), nor wax paper (it won't breathe through). Leave it in a dark, warm room with lots of air circulating.

I was told this really speeds the process and decreases curing time. Althouse it won't be at its peak, they said you can smoke it when they come from the bags to glass jars, after about 5 days.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Me to bro I'm going to do mini's buckets with a fish tank air bubbler to get more air to the roots I was worried about the noise aswell as I need it to be stealth
Good idea bro, was mini's buckets cheaper than buying from a store? Im sure they were, its a good design. And yes thats all i was worried about is the noise

People here told me the best thing is to place the buds in brown bags, just one layer of buds per bag, and make sure you leave a lot of air in the bag prior to closing the bags. Also make sure it's not white paper (it had bleach in it), nor wax paper (it won't breathe through). Leave it in a dark, warm room with lots of air circulating.

I was told this really speeds the process and decreases curing time. Althouse it won't be at its peak, they said you can smoke it when they come from the bags to glass jars, after about 5 days.

Thanks I will try this method too. Sound great! And that vaper is great!

I prefer hanging in the cardboard box but that's just me

Back