New Grower First Grow - Nirvana's Blue Mystic Auto

I don't know about a pen style vape .... a Vape that you would use dry herb in can vape fresh herb if the vape is powerful enough ....

Each of my tanks has an air stone inside and I use a four-way pump.

8fc30d36e2e9983d6eee71541c58a183.jpg

4cf23a3e19d99dd9b3aa4e6639f31d2c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
How loud is the pump bro?

How loud is the pump bro?
I don't think it's loud at all, it's pretty nice and quiet. It's in my basement, I don't spend a lot of time by it. But it doesn't bother me, it's like a white noise humming. I don't know if you'd have trouble sleeping next to it, but its not very loud at all. Especially because it's a loud room. I mean, the fans in the lights are much louder than the pump. I can hardly hear it at all between the fan and the lights.

I don't think it's loud at all, it's pretty nice and quiet. It's in my basement, I don't spend a lot of time by it. But it doesn't bother me, it's like a white noise humming. I don't know if you'd have trouble sleeping next to it, but its not very loud at all. Especially because it's a loud room. I mean, the fans in the lights are much louder than the pump. I can hardly hear it at all between the fan and the lights.

Cheers for the info bro, looking at trying hydro sometime in the near future and want it to be as stealth as possible

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Cheers for the info bro, looking at trying hydro sometime in the near future and want it to be as stealth as possible

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Let ne know if you need help with setup stuff. I first bought a kit to see how it is, but you can make it yourself cheaper and to your specs. ;)

By the way, how are you drying and curing the bud?

Also, was the Bubblelicious the one turning purple?

Just hang it upside down I guess. I never done this before. After 5 days or so, those flowers will be in glass mason jars for curing. That's it. Trimming buds was a nice session for me. :)

Back