New Grower First Grow - Nirvana's Blue Mystic Auto

Yeah from what I've heard they are. Their most notable fuck up is the swiss cheese auto that they still have listed, which was debunked as being an auto quite a while ago yet still is listed as being one. I've also seen a lot of forum posts saying they're not good, and that none of their seeds sprouted, or they had some other issue
OMG, I hope I won't encounter these issues. Oh Well, at least my container is interesting than Nirnava.

So today I decided to add just another 20oz of water because she does not look like she has any deficiencies. I think nutes are plenty in FFOF soil. One issue I found is soil in the net cup is not there much anymore so no water wicking work but those roots are sucking up water as much as needed. Praying for this.

Before adding water, you can see the water level show on the net cup
4d1a9533cf72d09f22999980f6fba444.jpg

Can you count how many roots hit the water? I can see around 15 of them.
79e2e9e49e4ff400ed7af3b9b4ad3e87.jpg

d36d53f211da90b8294992fb612adf6f.jpg

Wow, this crazy. In a good way. I am in awe how you can see the roots like this. Amazing. Great job

So I take it that you are watering like a normal plant being there is no "wick".

So I take it that you are watering like a normal plant being there is no "wick".
No man. Roots are sucking up water from the reservoir. Soil in the net cup is supposed to wick up the water and transfer to top soil. I only add water through the pcv pipe. Water got transferred to the bottom reservoir by this way.

Back