New Grower First Grow - Nirvana's Blue Mystic Auto

Just a quick update, she got 2 inches taller and fuller. She takes up 10oz of water daily which I have to give her water every two days now, instead of three days.
3c52bb6a5eb3d0e688802e88bb1c7f98.jpg

Guess I know what I'll be growing alongside my ducks :D
Haha...not a bad idea buddy. I found out growing these plants indoors is much better outdoors because outside weather and sun light are not consistent like my controllable indoor environment. You should try but there are people think it was waste of money and time to grow veggies indoors. I just hope the earth is not going to get so hot that no plants can be grown outdoors. :)

She is still loving life and getting bigger.
f3da10a5ac8c9ca394edaa25a868c283.jpg

So I popped 4 more strains of seed and I got one germinated. It's Bubblicious from Nirvana. It's like 3 days from seed and it's under my germination light. Will get it to a big pot soon.

d3419ba4dfe38943c6bad992d39041bb.jpg

This is a really interesting way to grow as well I think I will follow, I like the way you are watering, your plants look really healthy and like they are thriving:pass:

This is a really interesting way to grow as well I think I will follow, I like the way you are watering, your plants look really healthy and like they are thriving:pass:
Oh yeah. It's very easy to maintain and she is like on steroids sucking up water and nutes. Most of the time I just watch it grow. Not very much to do. It would be very ideal for medical patients who have little experience with growing cannabis. Thanks for coming by. :pass: :)

Back