New Grower First Grow - Nirvana's Blue Mystic Auto

There is a lot of room for air at the bottom of the container. Please watch this video and you will find the logic to it' system. I never seen anyone done this so I give it a first try. Somehows it's interesting for me.

Yes. But I will use the led just for Blue Mystic, everything else will be moved outdoors when weather is warm.
perfect... was going to say you may have issues but sounds like you got it all worked out... let those roots dry out in between feedings and watch that plant sky rocket

Hi all,
This is my first time grow and l'd like to start my journal here.

Today is 20 days from seed.
99fd8cb364ce3e14353389802e71cfe5.jpg

96288190f48c4c7123b233b40e43ce58.jpg
whe

How is it looking to you guys???
I will post up more info about my setup later cause I need to get back to work.

Have a Great Day guys!!! :toke
:welcome: Beautiful plant. I was just looking at this strain. I' am looking forward to how she comes out. It will help me decide whether or not to grow it. Color is vibrant.:woohoo1: She's looking healthy. Happy Growing!:headbang:

Grow Set Up:
Tent - 4x4x6 iPower $95
Medium - Happy Frog Ocean Frost
Pot - two 5 gallons self-watering containers
Light - 300 watt LED $100
Ventilation - passive air intake, humidity is 30-45%, temp 70 to 80, air exhaust haven't set up yet and my intention to get a very very quiet system soon.
Nutes - GH flora series, I haven't given it any yet but I added a drop of RapidRooters to a glass of water when I drop the seed in for 12 hours.
Water at 6.0 pH

This is 7 days ago
afa73b3e949e0e95d0c11cb0317e4e92.jpg

This is 2 days ago
4550a80631d5c15f53f9cfe047a3192e.jpg

9de1aa4989e23ef6aff39eee2e3d2847.jpg

Looking good???

Last edited:
I like the idea but I believe this concept will lead to many issues regarding what we grow. Like I said in my other post autos do not like wet feet. This is a proven fact. The self watering bucket will give them wet feet it is the whole point in the system. many auto flowering growers "water" with a water-water-feed schedule how would that be done with this system? I can also see major Ph issues happening here. Flushing looks like a major pain in the butt. Please understand I am not trying to be negative I am just looking proactively forward with this system and how it relates to growing cannabis and do not want to see someone disappointed at their first grow.

I like the idea but I believe this concept will lead to many issues regarding what we grow. Like I said in my other post autos do not like wet feet. This is a proven fact. The self watering bucket will give them wet feet it is the whole point in the system. many auto flowering growers "water" with a water-water-feed schedule how would that be done with this system? I can also see major Ph issues happening here. Flushing looks like a major pain in the butt. Please understand I am not trying to be negative I am just looking proactively forward with this system and how it relates to growing cannabis and do not want to see someone disappointed at their first grow.

Hi HotBunz, thank you so much for your concern. No hard feeling here at all. It's good to know your experiences with auto and I am actually learning from you. I really want to try this though because i think it's a bit late to transplant. I'll check out your grows as soon as I can get to them to learn more.

For feeding schedule, I am probably not going to add any nutes except for light watering it with liquid seaweed. HFOF soil have a lot of nutes already. Maybe lightly water it with some bloom nutes at flowering stage. Maybe just 1/4 strength of the manufacture's recommended.

:welcome: Beautiful plant. I was just looking at this strain. I' am looking forward to how she comes out. It will help me decide whether or not to grow it. Color is vibrant.:woohoo1: She's looking healthy. Happy Growing!:headbang:
Thank you Honeybfly! What I learned from people is that It's a very small plant, low odor, good for micro grow setup and stealth. I am not hoping for big yield out of it but just wanted to gain experiences and skills with cannabis.

Day 21
She grows really fast
1429d61def529fc4cb06b5172acb7901.jpg

A lot of small new leaves are getting bigger on the nodes. I am not sure if I should be concern about that.
70a20e2cfae9615fbc4c24b6203ae887.jpg

Main Stem Shot
6aca1b436ed8721c61b2e0d1d706d548.jpg

Branches and fan leaves are shooting like 45 degree upward which is very good
5a44bd02d967d10cbe1ea0a34a6e34fa.jpg

a4bd148b9be810cdeb957a3e9d2add6b.jpg

Light schedule 18/6 since day 7.

Back