New Grower First Grow - Nirvana's Blue Mystic Auto

Here are some shots of her roots. My analysis tells me that these roots are happy with the amount of water they need to suck up. No over-watering, soil dry out, or root bounds. These roots also have enough oxygen they need through the drainage hole. This self watering container logic is pretty much more interesting than Nirvana seeds.

In this pic, you can see the water level from bottom half of the pic. Leaving tons of space for oxygen. These roots are shooting down out of those little hole but not too many of them hit the water which would not drown them. I think it is how great any roots work. More new roots are coming out from them main stem for this reason. The 3 inch net cup holds soil pretty firmly in place. I will try another strain for this container setup later. What do you think? Are these roots looking healthy to you?

7a63efe91ad6a4ad4acbad15284f9fd4.jpg

c1ce85a0bd09cd92ecc72298bc579b3b.jpg

2b8ad356d05a435ce101b39197328fb2.jpg

ef57122cb388c2f11f13aa9f88b76068.jpg

How kewl is that. I use soil hydro just seems to complicated for me lol. Look great. Looks like you will have some beautiful ladies

Hydro grow seems complicated to me too but I haven't got around hydro set up yet. I think my set up got some of those hydro benefits but without air pump which is less in expense. I already mixed up one gallon of 6.0 pHwater with (3 GH nutes + calmag) per 1ml of each. I'll add this mix to the reservoir for my next watering. Hope that won't overkill her.

Hydro grow seems complicated to me too but I haven't got around hydro set up yet. I think my set up got some of those hydro benefits but without air pump which is less in expense. I already mixed up one gallon of 6.0 pHwater with (3 GH nutes + calmag) per 1ml of each. I'll add this mix to the reservoir for my next watering. Hope that won't overkill her.
I thought ur was hydro, see I have no clue lol

Thanks HMR! Is it that really bad? I guess Nirvana had bad reputation. I chose it because I couldn't find any strains have low odor at the time I was looking for. It works fine for me so far. I did dropped a seed called Lemon Haze auto a week ago but it didn't break the soil. You may be right.
Yeah from what I've heard they are. Their most notable fuck up is the swiss cheese auto that they still have listed, which was debunked as being an auto quite a while ago yet still is listed as being one. I've also seen a lot of forum posts saying they're not good, and that none of their seeds sprouted, or they had some other issue

Back