New Grower First Grow - ILGM Blueberry - Indoor

Day 56
10-19-21_Day 56_#3_Briscoe.jpg10-19-21_Day 56_#3_Briscoe_Bud (2MP).jpg
- Briscoe (#3) is doing the best so far.

- Accidentally fed them two days in a row. No major issues from that after one day.

- Water use looks to be decreasing with stretch slowing and me pruning more leaves. Although, they did go a few days with some extra dark b/c the smart outlet got reset again...

1634663994255.png

Day 57
10-20-21_Day 57_#1_Ashley_Bud (2MP).jpg10-20-21_Day 57_#2_Sam_Bud (2MP).jpg10-20-21_Day 57_#3_Briscoe_Bud (2MP).jpg10-20-21_Day 57_#4_Bubba_Bud (2MP).jpg
- Comparison of top buds on all four

10-20-21_Day 57_All.jpg
- Group pic

10-20-21_Day 57_#1_Ashley.jpg
- Additional training for Ashley (#1) - basically, just been spiraling tall colas around 3x36" stakes tied around the container. He took an extra L of water today compared to the other two, so I think maybe he went back to growing / stretching a bit because of the late training?

Day 62
10-25-21_Day 62_All.jpg

- Few days since an update - basically just plugging along with no significant issues. Briscoe's topped out and continues to fatten up. Bubba's stretch is pretty much done and he looks to be just starting to stack up. Ashley keeps growing a bit, but is slowing, and I keep just tying him down. Sam's just doin' his thang...

10-25-21_Day 62_#3_Briscoe_Bud.jpg10-25-21_Day 62_#3_Briscoe_Bud_Macro.jpg

- Briscoe should be done first. Still no real luck with camera / loupe, and trying to avoid having to get a usb scope for now. Not sure it would help because A) no sense of how fast / slow they'll ripen, B) not too sure what I'm looking at, C) not sure I could really tell if I found it. Yes, I know about cloudy/amber trichomes, it's just my first time...

10-25-21_Day 62_Govee_Setup_2.jpg

- I think I'm definitely in the "lower humidity as much as you can" stage, though. I've been hanging around 40-50%, but have been going up to 50-55% at times (e.g., raining out, dehumidifier fills up, etc). Strung up some RH sensors through canopy to check variation with height, and moved the dehumidifier upstairs closer to the grow area.

- I think these are mostly pics of the same bud on Briscoe over time, but a few pics of a different bud or two may have snuck in there:

Briscoe_Bud_Animated.gif

Briscoe's topped out and continues to fatten up. Bubba's stretch is pretty much done and he looks to be just starting to stack up. Ashley keeps growing a bit, but is slowing, and I keep just tying him down. Sam's just doin' his thang...

These don't look like him plantz to me :shrug: :smoking: Lookin good! :thumbsup:

Back