New Grower First Grow - ILGM Blueberry - Indoor

This looks almost like a male flower. Probably just a leaf or something. Can’t tell from the pic.
View attachment 1381606
plants are looking good. :thumbsup: How long did ILGM say they are supposed to go?

10-25-21_Day 62_#3_Briscoe_Bud_Zoom.jpg

Zoom of original photo - I think it's just shadow plus the calyxes are starting to purple a bit. Or BR...but IRL, it looks like just purpling.

ILGM says "10-14 weeks" - but I don't trust those estimates in general, and ILGM even less. But, they seem to have a good search engine presence, so they're who I ran across first before I found AFN.

Day 66
Sam_Full.gif

- Sam's now as tall as the others, even though he looks like something you'd find growing in the median of a highway...

- Other three have plateaued in weight. I guess I'm taking off enough leaves each day to reduce humidity as they're putting on in bud weight or something:

1635533345795.png

View attachment 1382804

- Sam's now as tall as the others, even though he looks like something you'd find growing in the median of a highway...

- Other three have plateaued in weight. I guess I'm taking off enough leaves each day to reduce humidity as they're putting on in bud weight or something:

View attachment 1382806
Poor Sam. I love her but she's not the prettiest lady. Maybe she'll get big in the Twiggy sort of way lol.

View attachment 1382804

View attachment 1382806
You don’t smoke the leaves.
:pass:

View attachment 1382804

View attachment 1382806
Finally found a spot I can download the picture. If I found that on the side of the road I’d pick it up.

119C144F-4C1B-4F7D-85BB-17024BFE2CF0.jpeg

Back