New Grower First grow ever

Yes I do, as all my plants are in various flowering stages. I gave them half the recommended dose though, following some advices I've read regarding autos needs.
You should be fine.

Hello AFN !

Little update of my sweet little garden today.
Things seem to be ok, no sign of def of any kind, AFAIK lol
Apart from the usual gnats - I execute 4 to 5 of them each day, I'm happy with what I see - and smell :greenthumb:
Speaking of gnats, I located a pack of Gnatrol BTI (Bacillus Thuringiensis Israelensis), should arrive soon. As I said earlier, I need to be a little more agressive with the little bastards, I can't stand them anymore lol

Here's the garden
IMG_3354.JPG

The buds on Amnesia Haze auto (far right) are becoming fatter, and the smell is spreading on the little sugar leaves (yes I did touch one of them, couldn't resist :biggrin: )
IMG_3361.JPG

IMG_3366.JPG

True to herself, buds on Royal Dwarf auto (front right) are very dense, I'm wondering how will I manage to trim those sugar leaves in this intricate flower...
IMG_3362.JPG

IMG_3371.JPG

Royal Jack (front left) has stretched a lot since a few days ago... I didn't realize that plants stretched when in flowering stage ; lesson learned !
Maybe I should bend her a little if this goes on, but I'm nervous about it because the flowers are forming quite fast too
IMG_3364.JPG

IMG_3369.JPG

Same goes with AK auto (far left), look at this main stem lol
Next run I'm decided to try some topping - However this strain is indica dominant, so she's supposed to stay bushy... oh well
IMG_3365.JPG

IMG_3367.JPG

I really don't have the slightest idea as to when those ladies will be ready... I know it's a matter of patience, so...

Thank you again AFN, I learn a lot everyday !

So, I need some help from you growers who has been confronted to F. gnats (F stands for "freaking")...
Everything was going so well, until this nightmare.

I tried neem oil, but not so much because I don't want my flowers to taste odd... poor result.
I tried nematodes, can't see any result.

I've read about mosquito dunks ; can someone point me to a link to purchase in Europe (France) ?
Or a brand that you know is safe and efficient, and how do you use it ?

Also, I'm trying to keep the plants as dry as possible, maybe this could kill the little bastards and their larvae...
In your experience, what would be the maximum duration without watering them, given the fact that they don't show any sign of drooping from under watering ?

Last watering was 4 days ago, 5 days for the royal dwarf which seems to keep water in the pot longer than the other 3.

Thank you.
@Son of Hobbes @AutoBobje @420Forever @beavens @CannabisMingus @St. Tom
(I hope tagging people is OK)
You can mix neem into water and water your plants with it which should kill any bugs in your soil, but I wouldn't do it in the last few weeks of flower for sure.

Hello AFN !

Little update of my sweet little garden today.
Things seem to be ok, no sign of def of any kind, AFAIK lol
Apart from the usual gnats - I execute 4 to 5 of them each day, I'm happy with what I see - and smell :greenthumb:
Speaking of gnats, I located a pack of Gnatrol BTI (Bacillus Thuringiensis Israelensis), should arrive soon. As I said earlier, I need to be a little more agressive with the little bastards, I can't stand them anymore lol

Here's the garden
View attachment 1382339

The buds on Amnesia Haze auto (far right) are becoming fatter, and the smell is spreading on the little sugar leaves (yes I did touch one of them, couldn't resist :biggrin: )
View attachment 1382340
View attachment 1382342

True to herself, buds on Royal Dwarf auto (front right) are very dense, I'm wondering how will I manage to trim those sugar leaves in this intricate flower...
View attachment 1382343
View attachment 1382344

Royal Jack (front left) has stretched a lot since a few days ago... I didn't realize that plants stretched when in flowering stage ; lesson learned !
Maybe I should bend her a little if this goes on, but I'm nervous about it because the flowers are forming quite fast too
View attachment 1382345
View attachment 1382346

Same goes with AK auto (far left), look at this main stem lol
Next run I'm decided to try some topping - However this strain is indica dominant, so she's supposed to stay bushy... oh well
View attachment 1382347
View attachment 1382348

I really don't have the slightest idea as to when those ladies will be ready... I know it's a matter of patience, so...

Thank you again AFN, I learn a lot everyday !
My God man,our light Is capable of doing all this?? It's only 200 Watts...Holy shit...20/4 or 18/6 h schedule my friend?

Back