New Grower First Grow Ever (NY)

I start panicking when the buds feel dry. The stems are what you’re really watching though. You want them to snap when you bend them but not break. That’s where all the moisture is even when the buds are dry.

I start panicking when the buds feel dry. The stems are what you’re really watching though. You want them to snap when you bend them but not break. That’s where all the moisture is even when the buds are dry.
I feel like as long as I check on them every 4-5 hours I will be okay! Trying to find that sweet spot where they hold 60-65% RH in the bags.

I feel like as long as I check on them every 4-5 hours I will be okay! Trying to find that sweet spot where they hold 60-65% RH in the bags.
If they’re still reading 70+ you have a few days more drying to get them to 62%

Don't stress to much man, you're being really vigilant on it and you're super close. Just keep checking every few hours like you are to release any extra moisture and you're good. The grove bags will help expunge any excess moisture.

Checked them on my lunch and decided to leave them on the trim bin in the dry tent. 66 F, 55% RH. Will check back in after dinner. Got some new sprouts in the other tent so I’m pumped. Will update that thread later as well!

Day 72: Watered PH 6.5. This one is coming down in the next few days. Great timing!
61154EF9-CAFE-4A60-9270-3B20FBAA4331.jpeg

This is random and may be a dumb question, but should I be drying my trim the same way I do my bud or does it not matter? It’s just kind of out in a jar. Planned on using it for edibles
It really depends on what you're doing with it. I cure my trim but if you're making edibles you can just use it right away after drying. I just leave my trim out in the bin for a few days till it's crispy and dry if I'm making butter.

I dry trim though so I usually just bag my trim right after because it's already dry enough.

Back