New Grower First Grow Ever (NY)

Hygrometers all read 65% in the bags on my lunch break. Very close! I think day 8 drying? Trimmed a little early, but…
I have them out and in the dry tent. Will rebag after work, then I’m thinking I should be good to go? Still smelling a bit grassy, so kind of worried! Time will tell. Might have to leave them out for another night…

Last edited:
Do you think picking up a drying rack would be a good idea? For future purposes? Anything wrong with using those? Appreciate it!

Do you think picking up a drying rack would be a good idea? For future purposes? Anything wrong with using those? Appreciate it!
Yeah I have been considering getting one of those sock drying racks but I still hang the whole plant to dry. It would be perfect for the way you chop it, you can hang a whole bunch of small branches from it.

Yeah I have been considering getting one of those sock drying racks but I still hang the whole plant to dry. It would be perfect for the way you chop it, you can hang a whole bunch of small branches from it.
That’s what I’m thinking. I plan on always dry trimming, but I would rather take the plant down slightly early than too late. These would be good in those situations. Think I’ll pull the trigger. Thanks Dank! I owe you for all your help man. Definitely much appreciated!

I like to use a nylon mesh "fabric", like a laundry bag, stretched between the uprights in my grow/dry tent after the initial hang dry and then semi-dry trimming.

That’s what I’m thinking. I plan on always dry trimming, but I would rather take the plant down slightly early than too late. These would be good in those situations. Think I’ll pull the trigger. Thanks Dank! I owe you for all your help man. Definitely much appreciated!
Sure thing man, anytime! Happy to share some knowledge and help a fellow growmie out.

Day 73: Rotated the pot. Might be coming down tomorrow!
1161E5CE-41A4-4095-92D7-321C1F85883E.jpeg

Back