New Grower First Grow Ever (NY)

Day 71: Rotated the pot. Almost there!
56D93928-11F8-43E3-9BFC-6FFC7A187767.jpeg

Checked the bags this morning before work and some were reading ~70%. Took the buds out of the bags and put them on the trim bin in the dry tent to dry some more. Will re bag them on my lunch, and check the levels again after work.
At what point do I need worry about mold? They looked good last night before I went to bed (RH in bags). The buds themselves are still looking good.
Appreciate all the help!

Checked the bags this morning before work and some were reading ~70%. Took the buds out of the bags and put them on the trim bin in the dry tent to dry some more. Will re bag them on my lunch, and check the levels again after work.
At what point do I need worry about mold? They looked good last night before I went to bed (RH in bags). The buds themselves are still looking good.
Appreciate all the help!
That's just the buds sweating out the moisture that's inside. You can do as your are and just remove and re-dry some more or just paper bag for a day or two to equalize it.

That's just the buds sweating out the moisture that's inside. You can do as your are and just remove and re-dry some more or just paper bag for a day or two to equalize it.
Thanks man. Was a little nervous when I saw 70%! Will rebag on my lunch and see where they’re at after work.
those buds lookin awesome danielsaaaan!
Thanks! I’m pretty excited

Back