New Grower First Grow Ever (NY)

I just planted some seeds yesterday to start a new grow. Would it be okay to leave the light at 24 hrs until harvest? Thanks!

I just planted some seeds yesterday to start a new grow. Would it be okay to leave the light at 24 hrs until harvest? Thanks!
I start my seeds in my big tent with a 20/4 schedule and they seem to be fine, even with a few hours of dark.

Done trimming the first plant. Did it a little bit too early (day 5). Hygrometers in the grove bags were over 65% relatively quickly, so I spread them out on the trim bin and put back into the dry tent. Better to be under dried than over? Hope I didn’t fuck this up too bad! I’ll try to re-bag them later tonight and see if they settle. If not, I’ll leave them out overnight.
6CA1C254-611D-42FE-97FB-AFC3217AB01A.jpeg

Done trimming the first plant. Did it a little bit too early (day 5). Hygrometers in the grove bags were over 65% relatively quickly, so I spread them out on the trim bin and put back into the dry tent. Better to be under dried than over? Hope I didn’t fuck this up too bad! I’ll try to re-bag them later tonight and see if they settle. If not, I’ll leave them out overnight.
View attachment 1471530
At this point I usually brown paper bag them for a day or two so they equalize and sweat out that extra moisture. Leaving them on the tray like you did works fine as well. If they are at 65% I'd say it's close.

Looking really tasty :drool: Should be some good smoke

At this point I usually brown paper bag them for a day or two so they equalize and sweat out that extra moisture. Leaving them on the tray like you did works fine as well. If they are at 65% I'd say it's close.

Looking really tasty :drool: Should be some good smoke
Yea man I was shocked at how much I ended up with after trimming. This is my small plant too! I think the second one is coming down within the next few days. Stoked!

There were only a couple of small buds towards the lower end of the stems not worth trimming so threw that in the with the trim. Id love to learn how to make coconut oil with the trim - and turn it into gummies. Can’t find much online for turning the trim to oil. Still on the look!

Those are some nice buds!

I dry my trim, grind, decarboxylate and then add that to some heated(160 degrees) coconut oil and let it soak for an hour and then run it thru a 190 mesh screen. Viola infused coconut oil!
Do you measure the trim, or just throw it all in there haha? Sounds good though. I’ll have to try that!

Back