New Grower First Grow: Blue Cheese & Girl Scout Cookies

Great grow! I'm following along.
Mr. Canucks grow is awesome. Love his method and am hybridizing/emulating it with my currents.

He waters at 6.8 though I think, and mixes in 50/50 of the two Gaia's and top dresses once in preflower and 70/30 in during mid flower as a top dressing I believe.

when i was prepping the coir i mixed in 100% of the 4-4-4.. then at 28 days i top dressed with 50/50 ... the next feeding i will do 100% of the 2-8-4. my water i have been using 6.6-6.8ph

IMG_2811.jpg
IMG_2812.JPG
IMG_2815.jpg
IMG_2814.jpg
IMG_2813.jpg

I don't think that's from the light as some of the fingers ain't curling down, (which is the first thing I look for). But I haven't been growing that long and I'm still learning! It could be a P deficiency? :shrug: Maybe our resident plant doctor extraordinaire @Waria has time to pop in! :headbang:

Hi Chinese guy ~

Sorry I’m late to the party. Not sure how I missed your journal. Nice looking tent. I’m on my first grow, so not the best resource. I can’t wait to run the GSC myself.

The yellowing on your one lady there, not sure what that is. I would suspect the pH is too high and she’s not getting something important. You say Mr Canucks runs his that high? I’ve seen a few of his videos, his plants are beautiful.

You should take it over to the infirmary, there are lots of organic growers who can help. I’ll stay tuned!

Can I get an update on this? Thinking of trying Mr. Canucks' method as well.

Back