New Grower First Grow: Autoseeds Hijack, Candy Kush, Sucker Punch, Autopounder

Day 35 update:

Well after some stronger winds, I have lost one candy kush and one hijack because their pots tipped over. I guess I'll know to weigh down the bottoms of the pots next season. Still doing better than what I expected my survival rate to be! I was extremely excited to see the girls today...

This two are either the sucker punch or auto pounder. I forgot to check again. Ill go add posts for support tomorrow since the stems aren't as strong as I figure they should be. I should have found these two a sunnier spot.

IMG_0358.JPG

IMG_0361.JPG

Heres who looks like they're going to be the biggest yielder
IMG_0363.JPG

IMG_0365.JPG

Now a Candy Kush and a Hijack

IMG_0368.JPG

IMG_0369.JPG
IMG_0372.JPG

IMG_0373.JPG

They could be better but they could also be worse, so I'm happy enough!!

Attachments

• IMG_0366.JPG
    IMG_0366.JPG
    229.6 KB · Views: 63
Now for the girls in the flower bed and the cute little potted runt.

Heres the sucker punch runt, I just couldn't get myself to give up on her so she's pretty much just a little decoration for now.
IMG_0374.JPG

IMG_0375.JPG

Now the flower bed girls, they're all very short and probably pretty stunted but they look like they'll give some dense bud
Hijack:
IMG_0377.JPG

IMG_0378.JPG

Candy kush:
IMG_0379.JPG

IMG_0380.JPG

Another hijack:
IMG_0381.JPG

IMG_0382.JPG

Alright, so I almost forgot about this... maybe girl? I came across her today and went to examine her buds and found this!!! Seeds I believe. However, none of my other plants are male so does this mean she hermied or does someone else close enough in the area have male plants. HELP!!!!
IMG_0447.JPG

IMG_0448.JPG

IMG_0450.JPG

Do I need to get rid of it or will I just have seeds when I harvest???

Back