Lighting First Grow Auto Cobb 55w Mephisto No Till

Good to see you taking advice well and your plants thriving. These girls are about to blow up my friend just keep on keeping on :pighug:

YES EM! I see why you love no till organics! It's amazing what happens when you get out of the way and let nature do the work! Thanks bro

And the autocobs are like the icing on the cake. I think we're starting a revolution! LOL

Finally caught up again. These journals are like a favorite tv show. Always excited for the next episode lol. The no till seems to be doing great. Lucky you have EM here for backup if needed which is even nicer.

Finally caught up again. These journals are like a favorite tv show. Always excited for the next episode lol. The no till seems to be doing great. Lucky you have EM here for backup if needed which is even nicer.

LOL I know I love these journals! I'm loving the cobs bro they're amazing! Yeah, bro I'm loving the simplicity of the no-till! EM has been a great help! Every question he has answers!

50 lbs of clover seed for $200 LOL too bad mary jane seeds aren't that cheap!

Yea bro cobs and organic growing are a perfect combo imo. I didn't necessarily set out to implement no till, but the 50 gal tubs came into play and I just went with it. i can say with certainty that the 50 gal tubs with worms are doing better than the 7 gal pots which I didn't put worms in.

Have you used any Malted Barley in your soil/top dress or teas? I put a few handfulls of barley, unground, into one of my tubs just to see if there are differences with it. That tub with barley has mushrooms growing in it a few times, the morning after I water. Mushrooms like barley! This tub may end up growing more stuff than I had anticipated LOL :pass:

Lol bro you're literally reading my mind! Look what came in the mail today!! I'm getting ready to top as we speak then I'll probably throw it with a tea in a few weeks!

image.jpg

Back