Lighting First Grow Auto Cobb 55w Mephisto No Till

I'm curious to see the second and third grows in this soil. I'm interested in no till, I'm just not convinced it can be effective on such a small scale. You've got a hungry and potentially big plant thats going to suck up a lot of nutrients quickly. Not nocking this by any means, and certainly watching this now!

:pass:!

GREETINGS MAN :smoking::biggrin:

A fellow Mephisto AutoCOBer :bump: though you're certainly taking the much more advanced No Till way to it - I'm simply doing some hand mixed good soil.

None the less, Subbed man, I'm sure you're ladies will turn out keen! - feel free to follow my grow journal here in Cobshop! :bump:

I'm curious to see the second and third grows in this soil. I'm interested in no till, I'm just not convinced it can be effective on such a small scale. You've got a hungry and potentially big plant thats going to suck up a lot of nutrients quickly. Not nocking this by any means, and certainly watching this now!

:pass:!

Yeah, I'm curious myself bro. I'm going to do my teas, feed my worms, top dress and re-amend my soil plant a new plant and keep it moving! I'm glad you're here for the ride.

:cheers:

Day 29 Day 30 ish first picture is SS#1 SS#2 bottom to top

Second picture is 3BOG and Skylar White bottom to top

IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_0025.JPG

Back