Lighting First Grow Auto Cobb 55w Mephisto No Till

Day 26 for all of my girls we have ss#1 in the top left corner, skylar white in the right corner, ss#2 in the bottom left and 3BOG in the bottom right everyone's starting to show pistils

They were all fed ful-power and fish fert today

And yesterday they were topped with
Modern Microbes: 1tsp per 7 gallons
Worm Vermicompost:
10%
BuildASoil Pinto Bean Compost: 10%
Prospectors OMRI listed Compost: 10%
Premium Oly Mountain Fish Compost: 50%
Canadian Sphagnum Peatmoss: 10% (Water Holding and Texture)
Pre-Charged Bio Char Made In Colorado: 10%
Fresh Comfrey Leaf (Home Grown By Jeremy Silva) 1% by Volume or about 2 Gallons of Rough Chopped leaves per yard.
Kelp Meal - 1/2 cup Per Cubic Foot
Neem Cake (Just Enough for some pest control) 1/4 Cup Per Cubic Foot
Fish Bone Meal - 1/2 Cup Per Cubic Foot
Gypsum - 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot

IMG_0013.JPG

Day 26 for all of my girls we have ss#1 in the top left corner, skylar white in the right corner, ss#2 in the bottom left and 3BOG in the bottom right everyone's starting to show pistils

They were all fed ful-power and fish fert today

And yesterday they were topped with
Modern Microbes: 1tsp per 7 gallons
Worm Vermicompost:
10%
BuildASoil Pinto Bean Compost: 10%
Prospectors OMRI listed Compost: 10%
Premium Oly Mountain Fish Compost: 50%
Canadian Sphagnum Peatmoss: 10% (Water Holding and Texture)
Pre-Charged Bio Char Made In Colorado: 10%
Fresh Comfrey Leaf (Home Grown By Jeremy Silva) 1% by Volume or about 2 Gallons of Rough Chopped leaves per yard.
Kelp Meal - 1/2 cup Per Cubic Foot
Neem Cake (Just Enough for some pest control) 1/4 Cup Per Cubic Foot
Fish Bone Meal - 1/2 Cup Per Cubic Foot
Gypsum - 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot

View attachment 743184

Cool stuff going on here !!! :d5:

I see you have a few things from BAS :thumbsup: Quite a line up of ingredients in that mix there! I've just been chopping down my clover, feeding some to worm bin and some left on soil, cover it with a random mulch mix with amendments and replant more clover! LOL seems to be working so far! Kelp, neem cake, fish bone meal and gypsum I have incorporated into mulch as well. And pinto bean compost? Cool beans man!

What are you using for fish fert? So far I have been using Neptunes harvest fish hydrolysate. Foliar and watered in. I like it so far.

Keep up the good work! :pass:

Cool stuff going on here !!! :d5:

I see you have a few things from BAS :thumbsup: Quite a line up of ingredients in that mix there! I've just been chopping down my clover, feeding some to worm bin and some left on soil, cover it with a random mulch mix with amendments and replant more clover! LOL seems to be working so far! Kelp, neem cake, fish bone meal and gypsum I have incorporated into mulch as well. And pinto bean compost? Cool beans man!

What are you using for fish fert? So far I have been using Neptunes harvest fish hydrolysate. Foliar and watered in. I like it so far.

Keep up the good work! :pass:

:smoking::smoking:

Thanks bro! Yeah BAS has been one stop shop! I love what they're doing over there! You're killing it over there bro I'm loving your 50 gallon totes they're awesome!

I'm using Neptunes also they plants love it! The worms go crazy and do they're magic in my pots!

Back