Lighting First Grow Auto Cobb 55w Mephisto No Till

Wish we could fast forward a couple weeks. Are you in 5 gallon pots?

Man smo who are you telling I have sour stomper that is so amazing my hands down favorite plant. No sir I'm in 7-gallon pots. I figured I would water less and give the ladies more room to stretch.

Man smo who are you telling I have sour stomper that is so amazing my hands down favorite plant. No sir I'm in 7-gallon pots. I figured I would water less and give the ladies more room to stretch.
Nice!!! I was checking out some plants the other day on here and was very impressed till I read they were in 1/2 gallon pots. From the photos it looked like a 1/2 lb plant. In reality it was closer to a 1/2 oz plant lol. I'm in 7's too and wouldn't change it. In full flower depending on size you may go 48 hours before the pots are dry. Anything less would just cut the time down.

Sour stomper was my best plant yet. It was smaller which had me nervous at first. When it came time to chop every single bud even down by the base was solid as a rock. No larf, no waste and yielded around 6oz each.

Nice!!! I was checking out some plants the other day on here and was very impressed till I read they were in 1/2 gallon pots. From the photos it looked like a 1/2 lb plant. In reality it was closer to a 1/2 oz plant lol. I'm in 7's too and wouldn't change it. In full flower depending on size you may go 48 hours before the pots are dry. Anything less would just cut the time down.

Haha the ole smaller looks bigger trickaroo. Yeah I love the 7's especially since I wont throw out any of my soil just re-amend and keep pushing. Depending on my next couple of grows I might bump her up to 8 gallons or 10 maybe depending since I'm not running nutes the extra soil might help.

Sour stomper was my best plant yet. It was smaller which had me nervous at first. When it came time to chop every single bud even down by the base was solid as a rock. No larf, no waste and yielded around 6oz each.

Man smo isn't she just amazing! First time grower here but just compared to my other mephs I know for sure one of them no one will touch all going into my personals LOL

I'm glad to have you! Welcome to my no nutes no ph just good soil good worms awesome autocobs and great mephisto genetics. So simple even a complete noob like myself can make it work LOL :pass:
no nutes, no ph? really? what your given to help boost bud production?

I was planning to build some autocobs, I was hoping I had useful parts inside my cheap 300w led that could help get me started, but it appears I don't. so no go, hopefully I can get few gifted to me, I wish I had them autocobs on my last grow the critical+ that tree got to 5' 7" tall & little over 3ft wide.

no nutes, no ph? really? what your given to help boost bud production?

Everything's already in my soil my friend. I feed my worms and my soil. My soil and worm friends feed my plants. I water my plants with straight filtered water cocunut and aloe and then a compost tea every week or so to feed my soil life and babies just do their own thing. The Autocobs are amazing so everything goes hand to hand. Check out the journal bro.

Back