New Grower First grow and new to the network...

Crazy NLs — excuse the mess :baked:

41D243F2-EFF0-482B-93B9-E7DDDEB72E4C.jpeg
18160414-383F-4361-9A2B-1A039FF4EA97.jpeg
C6D2BBC7-7953-4B9A-B325-019EE69B38BC.jpeg

Attachments

• C7226F14-FD4B-4F87-8656-063320FABF4F.jpeg
    C7226F14-FD4B-4F87-8656-063320FABF4F.jpeg
    207.2 KB · Views: 47
Those colas are so thick on GG! Like tree trunks! Wow! Gonna be a great harvest. It sure is looking ready now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Those colas are so thick on GG! Like tree trunks! Wow! Gonna be a great harvest. It sure is looking ready now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It won’t be long. Trichomes are still mostly clear though.

It won’t be long. Trichomes are still mostly clear though.

Well that means she has even more fattening up to do! Those colas are gonna be scary big! Also gives it more time with the UV! More frost!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I’m in a quandary. I had no plans for my sugar leaves, but now I see how thick they are with trichomes — I’m thinking edibles or rosin. Rosin would be too expensive for me to try out, although I love the idea. So I’m thinking edibles. Is there an edibles section on this forum with recipes? Am I right in thinking I can make canna butter and then anything that uses butter, substitute it in? Can I just put them wet into plastic bags in the freezer, or do I dry them first?

I used 75% of the trim from my first harvest for making butter and I wished I put the other 25% I ran through bubble bags in the butter too - it was AWESOME!! we made a batch of brownies for Christmas and a batch of cupcakes for New Years, will personally put all my popcorn and trim from now on in to butter/edibles. highly recommend

sorry my comments are a bit thin I’m mobile only af the moment and I hate it

plants look very impressive DG - the sheer amount of buds is dizzying! amazing patience, hopefully not too much longer now!

Back