New Grower First grow and new to the network...

Non autoing plants really screws up a system! Messed me up. Hopefully the new tent will work out. If you had other photos you could do them 12 12 the whole time
Do you think that she is just now showing sex?

I do. Mine never did until the light switch. Idk, has it had bloom nutes?

She’s been on GH Flora series “late growth” week for weeks now, at half strength. She gets the bloom from there.

Well, I would flip the lights with the new tent. You can let it run and see if it will bloom, but it should have done that a long time ago

I agree. Probably should have been flowering. Mine is at 5 weeks and I switched them to 12/12 since the new tent and new autocobs will be here Monday. Put the new seeds in dirt today. I’m just gonna add them to my current thread since it still is really my first auto grow. From what I’m reading, it’s not really unusual to have autos not flower even though they’re only about 15% ruderalis, just unlucky lol. I checked out the link of the new tent you ordered; nice! I think ours both will still make great photoperiod grows since the plants look great. Good luck with the new tent!

I agree. Probably should have been flowering. Mine is at 5 weeks and I switched them to 12/12 since the new tent and new autocobs will be here Monday. Put the new seeds in dirt today. I’m just gonna add them to my current thread since it still is really my first auto grow. From what I’m reading, it’s not really unusual to have autos not flower even though they’re only about 15% ruderalis, just unlucky lol. I checked out the link of the new tent you ordered; nice! I think ours both will still make great photoperiod grows since the plants look great. Good luck with the new tent!
Thanks Wes! Wait ... new autocobs? How did I miss this development? I am so jealous! Can I see a pic of them once you get them up? I’m curious how you hang them. I might be in the market for some new lightage LOL.

Did you run your lights 24/7 before your new schedule? Curious

Thanks Wes! Wait ... new autocobs? How did I miss this development? I am so jealous! Can I see a pic of them once you get them up? I’m curious how you hang them. I might be in the market for some new lightage LOL.
U will want cobs. They are wondering little things

U will want cobs. They are wondering little things
I definitely want cobs. Whether I can get them ... we shall see. Fingers crossed.

Back