New Grower First grow and new to the network...

That is the one that doesn't want to flower! You probably should go to 12 12 lights.

That is the one that doesn't want to flower! You probably should go to 12 12 lights.

You think I should flip? Don’t the white fuzzies mean she is flowering?

You think I should flip? Don’t the white fuzzies mean she is flowering?
No necessarily. Watch a few days and see. Is there anything else in the tent?

No necessarily. Watch a few days and see. Is there anything else in the tent?
2 Northern lights autos, 17 days old. Also Growers Choice (face palm)

I'm on day 47 as well with a different auto than yours and mine won't flower either. Your's looks like it might be turning a corner however, hoping for the best!
You and me both Mavadines!

Once the autos get to blooming, 12 12 wont hurt them. I had one I waited 85 days to flip. Unless you can put it somewhere in the dark part of the time

Once the autos get to blooming, 12 12 wont hurt them. I had one I waited 85 days to flip. Unless you can put it somewhere in the dark part of the time
Thanks Dudeski. I really don’t have a place to put them.

I ordered a larger tent because this 3x3 is so crowded and I don’t have a place to do a proper dry. I got a 4x4 with the par+ white lined interior that I’m really excited about. When it comes in I’ll have some extra space and I can run different cycles.

Non autoing plants really screws up a system! Messed me up. Hopefully the new tent will work out. If you had other photos you could do them 12 12 the whole time

Back