New Grower First grow - 2x4 tent, QBs, Megacrop, HST and LST, seeds from 00, Seedsman, Phoenix, GPS

I felt it was time to move more plants outside to make room. The OBS 4 and SD 1 are outside now, leaving the Bubblegum Auto, the White Widow Express Auto, the Northern Lights Auto, and, for now, the Cheese.
20190519_153604.jpg

I topped the Cheese last night.

Also topped OBS 4 on all 4 colas, to try and control its vertical growth for the time being. I may create an individual scrog for that one.

The Northern Lights Auto is showing weird, twisted new growth with light colored tips.
It was fed last night Mega Crop 2g/G, with Bud Explosion 1g/G.
This plant struggled a lot as a seedling, I suspect it just has bad individual genetics.
IMG_20190519_204726.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome, and thanks! They are all doing pretty well (except the NL which has been kinda off since the beginning) and I'm happy with how things are going.

I subbed to your grow, just starting to go through from the begin. You've got a lot going on there by the looks of it!

I wanted to add - I'm new here and don't know many. If someone would like to tag any inviduals that may be interested in following along, I would appreciate that! Thanks all!

Cool, thanks for tagging me in.

Nice setup! You sure have lots on the go and I’ll follow along the journey. I just got myself a 135W QB, am using mega crop, and like to play around with LST. Maybe I’ll try mainlining at some point but interested to watch how yours progress.

Good luck!

Thanks for the tag, interested to see how it turns out. I like Thomas lol

I’m subbed! A fine looking grow you have there!

Thanks for tagging, and thanks to following along!
As a long time connoisseur of cannabis, I'm so stoked to be able to grow for personal use, and that of family.

I decided there was enough room, with a little more training, to bring the (mainlined for 4) Orange Blossom Special back into the tent
IMG_20190520_201639.jpg

The Cheese was suddenly very sad. I decided it was probably too dry so I watered it with MC @ 3g/G.
IMG_20190520_202046.jpg

Everything else is looking pretty good. I upped the nutes for the Bubblegum and White Widow as I thought the leaves were looking a little pale in comparison to the other plants. Watered those two with MC @ 4g/G with BE @ 1g/G and added 2ml of Cal Mag.
20190520_214415.jpg

Back