Indoor First grow 23w cfl's, Ak47 and White widow

Day 16, temps are back to normal and humidity is around 50%, finally!:) Also raised lights by about 2-3 inches, trying to promote vertical growth instead of a bushy thing:)

Attachments

• day 16 WW, switch sides of light.jpg
    day 16 WW, switch sides of light.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 141
  • Day 16, AK switch sides for light.jpg
    Day 16, AK switch sides for light.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 150
Honestly I wasn't prepared for this heat right now! lol..we had flurries less than 2 weeks ago! It will be back to normal by next weekend..70's:) I will get a dehumidifier for when they're in full flower and will have an ac running..though not sure if I will have to put them in the ac room..i think without humidity it will be fine in the other room:)
Yes will be starting very lite with either of those nutes as they are stronger and these are auto's so not much feeding apparently:) I just noticed that the white widow..the second set of true leaves (should be 3 finger), on one side it is..but the opposite side, the other leaf has 5 fingers, wonder if that's normal.
Thanks for the thumbs up:) Its my first ever grow of any kind! :)
Man sometimes auto's do some strange things. But if you took a person, bread them with their mother/father, did this 3 or 4 times, picked the best out of the bunch, crossed it back with its grandparent and then back with its brother or sister..."it" would definitely have some genetic flaws eventually lol. I had one set that would of had 5 leaves but the 5th was growing out if the middle of the stem not at the side where it should of been haha. Like a thumb growing out of your wrist. But anyways, enough of my slanty-eyed ramble for the night lol. I'll try to hit you up tomorrow!

Man sometimes auto's do some strange things. But if you took a person, bread them with their mother/father, did this 3 or 4 times, picked the best out of the bunch, crossed it back with its grandparent and then back with its brother or sister..."it" would definitely have some genetic flaws eventually lol. I had one set that would of had 5 leaves but the 5th was growing out if the middle of the stem not at the side where it should of been haha. Like a thumb growing out of your wrist. But anyways, enough of my slanty-eyed ramble for the night lol. I'll try to hit you up tomorrow!
I read also that they can do funny things..the white widow, 1st set of true leaves started off growing twisted, which worried me lol, but its all good..plant is growing..those two first leaves remain with a twist in both lol.
Wondering if regular feminized seeds would also have genetic issues? Is anything messed up in the seed because of feminization, or only from 'automization'?:)

Day 18. Noticed this morning some clawing on the white widow, tips are slightly greener...the other one is ok. The blotch on the white widow is possible from me dripping some water there as I watered?..not sure..maybe ph. Also found a little white thing crawling on the white widow leaf..killed it..cant see any others, I don't know what it was.

Attachments

• Day 18 AK.jpg
    Day 18 AK.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 140
  • day 18 WW (nute too strong).jpg
    day 18 WW (nute too strong).jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 160
  • day 18 WW slight claw.jpg
    day 18 WW slight claw.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 147
Tucked some fan leaves under flowering growth on the ak..white widow hasn't become worse from nitrogen overdose, continues to grow and is giving off a slight odour since yesterday. When I lightly rubbed the biggest fan leaf on it, my finger had a strong odour:) The leaf is very stern and a perfect green colour, and I saw something maybe like white powdery mildew..its why I rubbed it slightly, but I guess its just the very beginning of an autoflower..they grow fast!:) Ak is 'advancing' faster, but the white widow has much bigger leaves and is slightly slower than the ak.

Day 20...will add closer-ups later..took only 1 pic after I added a sheet of mylar paper around 75%..leaving an opening for the fan to blow in..btw the grow is in an open room..not locked in a tight space, so air circulation is no issue. I have noticed some droplets of water on a leaf here and there the past 2 days on both plants. I read it was normal.

Attachments

• Photo0134.jpg
    Photo0134.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 125
Turned lights out, seems it may be a bit too hot with the mylar so close..ak especially drooped..unless it needs watering..im guessing its heat as it felt quite a bit hotter over the plants. Will need to rethink how to put the mylar wrapping around it.

Attachments

• Day 20 AK (Added mylar).jpg
    Day 20 AK (Added mylar).jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 137
  • day 20 WW (Added mylar).jpg
    day 20 WW (Added mylar).jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 138
Ak was back to normal this morning and doing fine tonight. Plants added an inch since yesterday! Biggest vertical gain in one day. The mylar wrapping is making an enormous difference!!! So so much brighter all around the plants!:)

Attachments

• Day 21 AK (7 inches high).jpg
    Day 21 AK (7 inches high).jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 136
  • day 21 WW (6 inches).jpg
    day 21 WW (6 inches).jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 145
  • Photo0137.jpg
    Photo0137.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 128
looking good dude, should be just about to start getting to the fun part,, I like it
I know:) Its the part I was waiting for..week 4:) I read this is when they go into 'growing' mode. Will definitely get interesting from now!:)

Back