First ever grow. Promix HP THC bomb auto 600w hps.

Email them a few pics.. addy on their site. Maybe they'll put you up in their gallery..

http://2fast4buds.com/about
well cross your fingers for me my friend! Apparently recently they started a photo competition of their strains so I sent an email and a few pictures and we will see where it takes me. I'd love to get more recounting from that big one. Specially from the company too of I get chosen. Winner receives 3 feminized bomb seeds of their choice :)

OK so today my biggest girl which I'll show first is exactly one week old while the other three came up the next morning and are six days old. So far so good. No sign of deficiency's :) my humidifier was being filled by my wife, normally that is in there blowing into my fan which lightly pushes the air across the plants but also keeps the top soil dry. It's working perfectly :) temps are good. Still working on RH but better than having mold scares.... Thc bomb if supposed to b ready around 65 days.... Moving along :) View attachment 479275 View attachment 479276
With that filter on the roof u are pullin the heat I stand mine on the floor and tube the air back off the light out of tent and open the vents on the bottom of tent for cool air

So big day today. Overt dried my first round just a hair. Got my hygrometer now though so hourly they help. In a hurry I grabbed cheap reptile ones and I don't know if they are able to b calibrated :/ I also have the tops of my lady plant to harvest. I'll take pics when I can.

Reactions: A4
OK so I got sun totals here. ...520 grams wet from plant one. Whole plant. The next three I took I only took the nice dense tops and am leaving the rest to hopefully get bigger over the next week or two. 2nd plant in tops weighed 419.6 wet. Third plant tops weighed 341.5 and fourth plant tops who has the most left and is in the middle of the picture, weighed in at 337.6 grams wet. So far I have cut and trimmed from 4 THC bomb autos in 92 days and under, a grand total of 1618.7 wet grams of bud and still have the below picture left to harvest. Couple more dry ounces worth I'd say. ...believe I will have over a pound dry when all said and done :)
1447881469185.jpg

Back