First ever grow. Promix HP THC bomb auto 600w hps.

I like anything involving bomb after this grow @stepside lol no worries. Thanks for taking the time to check things out. Wish I could smoke samples with everyone haha. Great fruity/citrus smell. Less than a week into cure and that citrus is starting to come into flavor. Really good head high. Get the giggles and almost feel like im fifteen when I smoke it lol great stuff. Would love to get another strain of theirs.
I already ordered a 20 pack of the cherry bomb auto haha!

I think they have 3 or 4 other autos mate. From the top of my head theres big bomb auto,berry bomb, cherry bomb . I have a 10 pack of thc bomb photos. Might trythem next summer whem temps can handle 12h dark

Yeah they got a few strains I'm interested in for sure. Great genetics on all 4 beans. Would happily do another run with bomb. So hard to not jump around and try different breeders though too, never know what stuff you might only b able to get for a couple of months than its gone forever :( so many strains, so little space lol when I get dialed more and a routine in my grows I'll run more than one strain at a time. Thinking about running two strains this next one. Grow 2 or 3 alien triangle and a couple of my choosing too. Haven't decided yet. Might just run all five alien triangles. Dial in more and see where I'm at with things after this next grow.

My first auto run was their Berry Bomb last winter, had a few issues but one yielded pretty well. Saved a pic of it that I thought was cool..

Very tastey too..
restoredumpjune8 1197.JPG

Nice! Thanks @Gone Camping ! That's a pretty awesome picture my friend. Should make that your avatar that's awesome. If I get a deerthis yearhe might become my avatar. Seen enough of the monster crappie I caught lol. @sanguine if you run this thc bombs this next summer please tag me and make a thread as I'd love to compare the photo to the auto as best we can. Wonderful strain though bud! Gone camping what has been your biggest yielder?

Bought this 1000w hortilux HPS x2 bulbs and one adjustable 1000w xtrasun ballast I believe it is, plus 6 brand new not used half gallon jars for 30 bucks
For future reference, you can get 6 Ball 1/2 gallon jars at Wal-Mart for $19. If you select pick up from the store, the shipping is free. They will deliver them on the next truck so it normally takes about a week to get but is worth the wait for the price.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ball-6-Co...fault&beacon_version=1.0.1&findingMethod=p13n

Second plant which I left lots on came in at 317 grams wet and I'll b doing the biggest plant on Monday probably, might take the colas sooner I don't know, should have gave it another feed or two before flushing. One of the goals on my next grower is to give each plant more individual attention as they do grow different even having the same strain. Seem to b pretty consistently over 100 grams dry per plant with this THC bomb. If I dry good and get me normal 25% back from wet weight. Pretty exciting stuff I'd say. Well its all brown bagged up, next time I'll get the bigger ones too lol. Off to work.

Back