First ever grow. Promix HP THC bomb auto 600w hps.

I got to try bomb seeds it's what your saying
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 68
Holy shit bud lol yes you would love them growing to a potential you can do lol damn

Reactions: A4
Sorry about slacking on my thread. Been busy moving and harvesting and getting my cure down. I got a little over a pound dry all together and the smoke is pretty good. Great head high. Just starting to get good flavors two weeks into cure. The grassy smell is diminishing. This thread is pretty much complete. Will do a full smoke report in the proper section. Over all this strain was great to grow. Easy for a newbie and very forgiving. Yield was great averaging over 100 grams dry per plant. Any aquatics feel free to ask. I will add my next grow information. Will b starting a link soon for my comparative grow for the vault seeds on the auto triangle kush. I just left a hydro shop that is closing down. I seized the opportunity of discounted prices to purchase one let each of advanced nutrients sensi grow a and b, sensi bloom a and b one liter. Carbo load 1 liter and 250ml of overdrive. Also bought ionics clonex solution which is what I prepare my promix with for seedlings. All in all I paid 110$ saving about 30% off normal price. Not too bad I'd say. Will probably go buy more stuff lol. I will also b purchasing a LED light for this next grow. I'm looking verty strongly at the Mars pro epistar 160 but I believer I would b the guinea pig for AFN lol. At least I know I will have the best community and backing for this next grow with all the changes. When I create the new thread I will post the link here.

:slap:Hey Discrete, I thought I had gone back to Stoners before dropping this previous storm post after checking out your grow. Typical of an old stoner. I moved it.
Great job.
:karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud::pass:

Last edited:
Haha I have found myself in your shoes many times getting threads mixed up. To b totally honest I thought I missed a storm on the news and you were making sure everyone was OK lmao

Back